What's new

This thread is for everyone who has lost their minds about Royce

I love Royce but l can see him being gone by the trade deadline next season for either a trade exception or a couple second round picks.

By that time either Oni or Hughes or both will be ready for regular minutes for much less $$$$

I love Royce but l can see him being gone by the trade deadline next season for either a trade exception or a couple second round picks.

By that time either Oni or Hughes or both will be ready for regular minutes for much less $$$$
Will we have to give a couple of 2nd round picks or will we get some back?

Its an actual fact fool torched by Murray, couldn't hit a shot last night, he loafs now whether you chose to believe it or not, he is atrocious. Only around cause of Donovan. So don't be stupid as f
Hopefully you’ve got some talcum powder to keep your *** dry. Don’t want a Xmas chap.

Royce is fine. Awesome teammate. Unselfish worker.

Merry Christmas everybody

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Holy ****!! The man with some of the worst takes put on his level head for a change.
Merry Christmas, I call a spade a spade Royce looks horrible. But here's to hoping he gets out of his funk
By this logic let me play this game. Dame was held scoreless in the first half and ended up scoring 9 points, and for him 4-12 and 1-7 3pt shooting is about the same as O’Neale going 0-5. Guess I’ll call a spade a spade Dame is horrible, but here’s to hoping he gets out of his funk.

Also, someone mentioned he quit after getting paid, anyone that thinks that, either only looks at box scores, or doesn’t understand basketball, and doesn’t understand what constitutes a team and roles players on a team structure make up.

Just letting it be noted that I've never really been too high on Royce being a starter and playing 30+ minutes. He's a great piece but he's not that.