What's new

THT 20 LB Weight Loss

It's definitely possible. I think Hardy let's THT, Dunn, and George battle it out in training camp for the remaining guard rotation minutes. It's at least conceivable that he gets beat out.
Its apparently more likely that one of our players sustains a catastrophic injury.

Lmao, wut?

Did I say I want that to happen?

THT not getting DNP-CD's at least not out the gate. If he loses the job due to play later, it is what it is.
Why do you say that? You are certain that THT is a top 2 point guard in the group of Sexton, Dunn, tht and George? Weird to have that certainty. Your post makes it sound like you are certain that THT already won the job before camp even started.

I wouldn't be shocked if any of the 4 got done dnp's. I think Sexton getting dnp's would be most shocking. Followed by THT. I have no idea how it's going to go though.

Why do you say that? You are certain that THT is a top 2 point guard in the group of Sexton, Dunn, tht and George? Weird to have that certainty. Your post makes it sound like you are certain that THT already won the job before camp even started.

I wouldn't be shocked if any of the 4 got done dnp's. I think Sexton getting dnp's would be most shocking. Followed by THT. I have no idea how it's going to go though.
Bruh he ate a few salads… it’s over!!!

Top 1

I'm glad to see THT is finally stepping up his work on his body. He definitely has some skills too. I just hope it translates onto the floor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r0-k0gqYLQ
. @42 seconds

He was 240 at the end of the season and is 240 now. He was 235 at the combine.

He hasn't lost the weight. Tony Jones makes stuff up? Maybe the point is that he looks better? I guess we'll see on Sunday.

Kudos to David Locke for fact checking Tony Jones.

Nah, he lost 20 lbs of fat. Tony was right. And THT broke the mold of doing 20 lbs rather than 15. Then he put on 20 lbs of muscle, again far exceeding the standard 15 lbs of muscle.

Jones said his intel told him he lost 20 pounds. "He's super skinny now"

I guess I shouldn't spoil the best time of year for Jazz fans....

I guess Jones intel didn't have instagram because THT posted video's and pictures all offseason. He always looked in good shape but never even close to super skinny. I am surprised that he is still 240 though because I thought he looked leaner than last year.