What's new

THT 20 LB Weight Loss

I guess Jones intel didn't have instagram because THT posted video's and pictures all offseason. He always looked in good shape but never even close to super skinny. I am surprised that he is still 240 though because I thought he looked leaner than last year.
He was speaking relatively. THT definitely lost body fat, but I guess he gained some muscle. Steroids work miracles

I hope he worked on his shot. If he was a decent shooter he would be a solid PG with his passing and defense.

Who gives a rat's butt how much weight he's lost if he's still a ball-dominant, can't-pass-worth-a-crap, 1-on-5 "point guard", dumb-play, less-than-average shooter?
George / Sexton / Dunn for me.

Who gives a rat's butt how much weight he's lost if he's still a ball-dominant, can't-pass-worth-a-crap, 1-on-5 "point guard", dumb-play, less-than-average shooter?
George / Sexton / Dunn for me.
Cant pass worth a crap? Guess 27.4% assist rate is now passing like crap, that's crazy.

Yeah, dont think you understand how things work in basketball. Stick to the kids table.
I'm watching THT go one on five (against the Clip's end-of-benchers -- that's going to translate well to playing Denver I'm sure), and the very. next. play. the ball is whipping around like lightning in the blender.

But I'm sure that's just one of those rocket science things that's over the heads of those of us on the kids table.

Prick.