What's new

THT Shooting Woes Continue

View attachment 15353

A quote from THT from a recent article from Andy Larsen.

I have to say this does not instill any extra confidence in THT for me. Sounds like someone who has no clue what is going on. If there are no shots he truly believes he should take out of his game then I don’t know what to say.
He's 22 playing starting PG for the first time in his career on a poorly constructed team.

Nobody is trying to imitate THT. Dude couldn’t hit a wide open 3 to save his life.

Anyone who is pulling stats after this few games needs to get a cranial exam.

THT can't shoot, tho.

THT Flat out ****ing sucks. If he fell out of a boat he wouldn't hit water. Guy can't shoot, never has been able to shoot, he's a scrub.

i don't mind if tht keeps shooting. he's a competitor, he has confidence in himself, he should keep shooting. but at the end of the story, he does suck at - it's not on him to stop shooting, it's on Hardy to sit his *** on the bench.

He's 22 playing starting PG for the first time in his career on a poorly constructed team.
I mean he did last year too... how many years does he get the developing player crutch if it isn't getting better.

View attachment 15353

A quote from THT from a recent article from Andy Larsen.

I have to say this does not instill any extra confidence in THT for me. Sounds like someone who has no clue what is going on. If there are no shots he truly believes he should take out of his game then I don’t know what to say.
The problem is there is at least one time per game he does the unnecessary shot or unnecessary turnover that he should not attempt. If its just being aggressive I can handle it... like some of his ill-advised drives are probably a necessary evil. Its the pullup three with 14 seconds on the shot clock or the pass to nowhere or the through the legs no look pass when a simple drop off or shovel pass would work that are maddening. Because there will be some necessary inefficiency in his game because of his finishing issues and shooting issues, he needs to cut that nonsense completely if he hopes to be a functional nba player.