What's new

Trade deadline discussion

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

If the Jazz can get Smart for Clarkson then how do we get a Jerami Grant, Christian Wood, John Collins player without giving up bogey? Is that even possible? I feel like Smart for Clarkson is a huge step in the right direction but we still need a player like the aforementioned.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Are those players you mentioned really that much better then Bogie if at all? Bogie is truely under appreciated for sure.

Hekate

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
I think we’d accept and hang up the phone so they can’t change their mind… no takebacks.
images

LoPo

I don’t think Smart for Bojan is trading high though… it’s fair but I don’t expect Bojan to drop off at all. Could he get hurt? Sure… any player can get hurt. Smart has struggled more with injuries and that contract carries significant risk. I’d want more in a bogey for smart swap… they have to help us move JC and his deal or give us something that we can use to partially fill the hole Bogey would leave.

I just don’t know about this one.
I say trading high because trading Bojan next summer is trading an expiring contract.

I don't think he really declines any, but his value in relation to contract does go down if we wait until the summer or next deadline

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

LoPo

If the Jazz can get Smart for Clarkson then how do we get a Jerami Grant, Christian Wood, John Collins player without giving up bogey? Is that even possible? I feel like Smart for Clarkson is a huge step in the right direction but we still need a player like the aforementioned.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Conley

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app