What's new

Trade ideas

I think it was Cy who said Indiana could use Collins. How about Collins to Indiana, Hield to Chicago, Lonzo to Utah?

Read on Minny forum that JAzz open to trade LAuri for 2 reasons :

* They expect to get as much return they got from Rudy...
* Timeline for rebuild seems not matching Lauri age and schedule.

I hope this is just another of the numerous wrong news spreading on the net.

they suggest Bertans, Dieng, Giddey, plus 3 firsts for Lauri and KO. They are OKC guys just an FYI.
OKC's stash of picks is kinda trash. They are littered with protections. They used a lot of the good ones up on some of those young players. I'm not interested in Giddey plus a pick heavy deal at all. I love Lauri more than they love Cason.

Last edited:
OKD's stash of picks is kinda trash. They are littered with protections. They used a lot of the good ones up on some of those young players. I'm not interested in Giddey plus a pick heavy deal at all. I love Lauri more than they love Cason.
There is no trade with OKC that makes any sense for us

There is no trade with OKC that makes any sense for us
No, we already have picks and projects. If even people like Cason are off the table, there really isn't anything to discuss. We would actually be fools to move Lauri unless a team just offers something completely foolish like they did with Rudy and Don. Even then, I still value Lauri more because he is easier to build around than those two.

OKC's stash of picks is kinda trash. They are littered with protections. They used a lot of the good ones up on some of those young players. I'm not interested in Giddey plus a pick heavy deal at all. I love Lauri more than they love Cason.
lol… it is not trash at all. They have some naked picks with the clips and Rockets as well as swaps… on top of a host of lightly protected picks.

So according to this guy Jake fisher, jazz offered Lauri for Damien and jrue and failed. Now jazz don’t want to trade lauri but will listen to offers. Some crazy rumors going around but I do get the point of trading him. Might really be better for lauri career wise.

So according to this guy Jake fisher, jazz offered Lauri for Damien and jrue and failed. Now jazz don’t want to trade lauri but will listen to offers. Some crazy rumors going around but I do get the point of trading him. Might really be better for lauri career wise.
That's not what the article says. it says that the jazz decided to go for it after Lauri became an all-star and thus tried to get Lillard and Holiday.

Would anyone do Lauri to the pacers for Benedict, jerace walker, and 2 picks? I probabaly take that and I love Lauri
Why though? I wanted Walker over Hendricks, but I think, as of now, they are a wash. Is Benedict a great upgrade over Keyonte? You give a decently run organization like Indy a Lauri, they are going to do well enough to make the picks kinda suck. They certainly have a better historical track record than Minny or non-Lebron Cleveland.

lol… it is not trash at all. They have some naked picks with the clips and Rockets as well as swaps… on top of a host of lightly protected picks.

Both of those "naked" picks are in the next draft, the one that sucks. We need to improve and stick them with our pick in this draft too. Even most of the swaps are protected. I mean it is better to have the picks than not, but they have already sucked most of the creme out of their humongous draft pick Twinkie.

Both of those "naked" picks are in the next draft, the one that sucks. We need to improve and stick them with our pick in this draft too. Even most of the swaps are protected. I mean it is better to have the picks than not, but they have already sucked most of the creme out of their humongous draft pick Twinkie.
1702739578790.gif

Our school system is failing the youth

Read on Minny forum that JAzz open to trade LAuri for 2 reasons :

* They expect to get as much return they got from Rudy...
* Timeline for rebuild seems not matching Lauri age and schedule.

I hope this is just another of the numerous wrong news spreading on the net.
It's one thing to have a fake insider for the team on a team message board, but to have fake insider for a team not affiliated with that message board...