What's new

Trade Mitchell (Include Clarkson)

Ironically, JC has the highest net rating on the team. Obviously that’s not because he’s playing great, but his play isn’t tanking the team like it seems. Just playing devils advocate as a huge proponent of a trade.

Really, there’s not much that has this season that has changed my opinion on things. The team is performing almost exactly the same as last year. The offense in particular is best in the league by a mile as has been noted.

The previous playoffs results are the real motivating factor. We’ve got to bite the bullet and move JC or Bogey. Otherwise there isn’t really a reason to expect different results.
I do think Rudy Gay has proved to be a meaningful addition. I think Donovan has been much better on defense. I don’t think I move Bogey unless the deal is awesome. He’s shown he can be a passable defender in the playoffs and has looked okay on that end at times. If they can swap JC for a good defender who provides some length then I think we are better but your overall theme is likely correct. I think we look to have good health luck and find a fortunate route to the conference finals/finals… it most likely ends in a solid second round series where we lose but that’s kind of what happens if you don’t have a mega star and Rudy’s defensive prowess can be negated a bit in the playoffs. JC for Smart is a pipe dream… it would more likely be JC for a Delon Wright type of player.

Oh my ****ing Jesus ****ing Christ goddamn mother****ers. Good god almighty you all are so ****ing stupid. Jesus ****.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Shut your damn mouth, and if I need anything else from you, it will be a sandwich from the kitchen.

His trade value is peaking, he's not going to stay in Utah. This is going to be just like that guy who liked to play video games, but worse.

I do think Rudy Gay has proved to be a meaningful addition. I think Donovan has been much better on defense. I don’t think I move Bogey unless the deal is awesome. He’s shown he can be a passable defender in the playoffs and has looked okay on that end at times. If they can swap JC for a good defender who provides some length then I think we are better but your overall theme is likely correct. I think we look to have good health luck and find a fortunate route to the conference finals/finals… it most likely ends in a solid second round series where we lose but that’s kind of what happens if you don’t have a mega star and Rudy’s defensive prowess can be negated a bit in the playoffs. JC for Smart is a pipe dream… it would more likely be JC for a Delon Wright type of player.
Dunn. We can get him for the small cost of Oni.

You just won't the 'Biggest Douche' on the forum award. Congrats!!!
He won that a long time ago. He will defend that title for all time.

Clarkson is clearly not forcing things anywhere near the level he was 7 or so games ago. I really appreciate performances like last night in Philly where he was dialed way back and not dominating the flow hardly ever... because we didn't need him to... and I think he recognized that.

Clarkson is clearly not forcing things anywhere near the level he was 7 or so games ago. I really appreciate performances like last night in Philly where he was dialed way back and not dominating the flow hardly ever... because we didn't need him to... and I think he recognized that.
Agreed. I am still a fan and think he will bring a lot of value as the season progresses and in the playoffs. At the very least as a floor spacer. I think he plays better with guys like Gay and Ingles on the floor at the same time. I think he will dial it in. I bet he is struggling with the new ball more than most, and he's gotten way too deep into his own head about it. He also need to get the shots at the rim that were his bread and butter last year, that will help him loosen up.

Remember this post in the future, as the ******* who told you our fanbase is gonna feel the pain of Hayseed X10. What positives have you seen from DM as far as "the state of Utah" or even as far as the Jazz? Does he like the outdoors? Does he snowmobile/ski/snowboard, does he like to hunt, does he like to mountain bike or backpack? From what i've seen, he's gone back home for his off seasons. What positive factor besides "The Jazz might compete for a Championship" does DM see in the Jazz or Utah, anyone?

You just won't the 'Biggest Douche' on the forum award. Congrats!!!
Son, if I gave a **** what you thought, we'd all be a nation downing tide pods and those of us with penises would have vaginas and vice versa.

Your simp game is as strong as your backhand, poptart.

Women shouldn't take the name of Yeshua in vein, let alone with such a **** take. The rationale that was given was as weak as your penis at the Spearmint Rhino, I'm guessing you're more of a Thunder from Down Under type of chap.

Just? Where have you been?
He won that a long time ago. He will defend that title for all time.
<IQ

iu

Lol, I just had to check in to see if the idiocy factor of the board was being maintained.

I am not disappoint.

I do feel bad for the few reasonable posters who seem to be getting corrupted more and more by the mass of dumbness around here.

Escape while there's still a chance to retain precious brain cells!

Women shouldn't take the name of Yeshua in vein, let alone with such a **** take. The rationale that was given was as weak as your penis at the Spearmint Rhino, I'm guessing you're more of a Thunder from Down Under type of chap.
Name in vain.
When did that become a female only decree?

I am happy the Jazz are playing so well but after last year's disappointment I think we will do better without the bullseye on our back.