What's new

Trade Proposal: Kanter to LAC

NAOS

With the Griffin injury, the depthless Clippers are in a tough spot. They could easily slip out of the playoff picture. Would they give us two first round picks? Kanter could legitimately prop up their offense enough to keep things from getting ugly.

The picks will likely be later in the first round.

The trade would really free up our movements in free agency.

DISCUSS

You want to get value for Kanter in an era where All Sap signs for peanuts, David West and Lee, and Asik can't be gotten rid of fast enough? Hahahahaha good luck getting a second rounder (which is fine by me).

I actually like this. It's a win/win.

Chris Paul is gonna make Kanter much better with his passing & the spacing that the Clips has is gonna help help. For us the x2 extra first rounders would be great. Doubt the Clippers do it though - they'll have to pay for him next year when he hits RFA, doubt he's in their long term plan - unless Doc thinks he can develop him.

I would do it

You want to get value for Kanter in an era where All Sap signs for peanuts, David West and Lee, and Asik can't be gotten rid of fast enough? Hahahahaha good luck getting a second rounder (which is fine by me).

I share your pessimism, but I don't think this deal is wildly unlikely/far off. It isn't likely that they can acquire the Saps, Wests, Lees, or Asiks in mid-season without giving up the same kind of haul.

I like the idea, but the Clippers probably wouldn't go for it. Even if they did the picks would have to be years out since they've already traded their 2015 first round pick to Boston, and a lottery-protected first-round pick to Milwaukee in 2017 (that extends through 2019 if not conveyed).

I like the idea, but the Clippers probably wouldn't go for it. Even if they did the picks would have to be years out since they've already traded their 2015 first round pick to Boston, and a lottery-protected first-round pick to Milwaukee in 2017 (that extends through 2019 if not conveyed).

I'm totally fine with picks that are a few years into the future. In fact, maybe the Clipps become the clipps again, making those picks even better. Or, maybe Balmer turns them into something like the Nets -- which would be awesome.

Enes is pretty much the exact same player he was last year. Does that mean he has plateaued? He's still 22.

I'm hesitant to give up on him because I don't think we've seen him at full mojo. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and that's probably a product of the situations he has been put in throughout his career. Coming to another country is hard enough but imagine the stress put on him by being held out at Kentucky, then being Ty's whipping boy. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I think there might be another gear or two to his play as he matures.

Enes is pretty much the exact same player he was last year. Does that mean he has plateaued? He's still 22.

I'm hesitant to give up on him because I don't think we've seen him at full mojo. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and that's probably a product of the situations he has been put in throughout his career. Coming to another country is hard enough but imagine the stress put on him by being held out at Kentucky, then being Ty's whipping boy. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I think there might be another gear or two to his play as he matures.

what pizza joint does Enes eat at and what does he use for body wash? The way you make excuses for him you'd think you lived with him.

I don't think Clips make a move. They can rotate Spencer Hawes and Glen Davis for 3 weeks. Plus, based on the last game, DeAndre Jordan will step up.

lac is not fitting for enes. he is too strong to realize that he needs to flop. those are professional floppers we're talking about.

We should trade him for a second round pick. When I made a thread about it, people called me a troll, lol.

We should trade him for a second round pick. When I made a thread about it, people called me a troll, lol.

Charlotte 22-29 in the God awful east. Jefferson with just 8.5 rebounds a game What a stud. Good for 19th in the league as the best center there is.

Scrub.