What's new

Training Camp #Musclewatch2018

I thought Jae looked fat and often winded last year. This confirms it.

It wasn’t a secret... his offseason was beyond rough and not stiff he could control... dude got traded like the day his mom passed... basketball was understandably not a priority.

He’s refocused now... I felt like he gave us what he had last year and next year will give us more.

Check out Exum's move at 2:00

Exum looks like he has a higher release. And dayum is he smoove. His handle even looks better. I know we all go back and forth but after seeing this I'm higher than ever on Dante. He is so ****ing legit.

I didn’t really see a difference in Exum’s handle. This looked like glorified pickup and it looked the same to me basically.

I didn’t really see a difference in Exum’s handle. This looked like glorified pickup and it looked the same to me basically.

He had a couple of nice dribble drives. The main thing is his shot looks better.

And was it Donovan who said that Dante is much improved over the summer?

I never thought the problem was so much his handle as it was his physical immaturity and lack of strength. When any contact was made on him, he'd lose the ball because he wasn't strong enough to absorb it.