What's new

Trey Burke is 2nd in scoring among sophomores

And he's probably the only one with more shots taken than points...

FGA=568
PTS=559
That is pretty pathetic...but surprisingly it's not the worst in the league. There is ONE player that is worse:
Josh Smith
FGA=590
PTS=569

The complaints about Burke are sometimes weird because the vary. You are and some other say he's bad at running the team others say it's one of the few things he's been good at.

With yet another data point added to the set I am sticking to my assessment. He is crappy at running the team.

The only real issue i see with Burke is he will go 1-8 and by the time he gets hot the game is over but his large amount of missed FG are costly early.
He ends up with respectful numbers by the end but it is too late.
He still needs to develop a better defensive game but that it is improving and that will come with experience.

Overall FG% in the 30 range is not respectful, and not even respectable.

It is worth noting that Burke has regressed in most categories.

Last season: 38 FG% - 33 3pt% - 3rbs - 5.7 ast
This season: 37 FG% - 31.7 3pt% - 2.5 rbs - 4.7 ast

Yep. You pass if you watched all the games. You a real fan go get a Fosters now kid.

kid ? lol Now if you had ever left your own country or maybe even your own state you'd know Fosters is rarely seen in Australia. Maybe 30 years ago, your cultural cliches are a little out of date old man.

It is worth noting that Burke has regressed in most categories.

Last season: 38 FG% - 33 3pt% - 3rbs - 5.7 ast
This season: 37 FG% - 31.7 3pt% - 2.5 rbs - 4.7 ast

lol. dang.

kid ? lol Now if you had ever left your own country or maybe even your own state you'd know Fosters is rarely seen in Australia. Maybe 30 years ago, your cultural cliches are a little out of date old man.
Just ignore that dude. Worst poster on jazzfanz