What's new

Trey Burke sucks at basketball

Yell42

I like to think his current pathetic play is karma for making fun of that disabled kid on twitter

Then I remembered he didn't have any basketball ability even before that disgusting episode

Jazz should trade this loser for whatever they can get (which wont be much)

ive been trying to be patient with Burke but man he really has blown chunks...

I keep saying..hes in a slump..next game...next game...next game..

but he continues to shoot 2/10

I would really like to see all those players like Kanter and Burke get traded even Hayward if he wasn't signed, so that we could be able to see how they actually are at basketball, since they would not be Jazz players anymore, we wouldn't have to bash them all the time and evaluate objectively.

im just surprised at him missing WIDE open 3s.....wide open!

if hes not a shooter in this league then what is he good at? his vision is good but he chucks quite a lot. He enjoys scoring and its obviously just not working out for him.

1/8 from three is ridiculous

On Jazznation's fb page, trey's dad wrote a comment, "I love fans". Everyone was talking **** about him lol

:^O

i am talking **** about him too lol although i hope that he can figure it out soon.
I just hope that he doesn't cost us too many games and can be a decent placeholder until Dante is ready to get starters minutes against starting competition.

On Jazznation's fb page, trey's dad wrote a comment, "I love fans". Everyone was talking **** about him lol

I wouldn't engage on social media as his dad or mom do because that's just asking for trouble. But it's embarrassing there are dirtbag piece of **** Jazz fans who think it'd be cool to talk **** to Burke's dad because Trey had a bad game (bad start to season).

I was thrilled when we drafted Trey, and am willing give ample time to prove himself this season and next. If he's truly horrendous then we'll have to sign someone similar to AJ Price or just go into full tank mode and hope Dante can learn on the fly while he continues to add physical strength.

Any Jazzfanz member who wants to talk **** about or to Trey's family, or reference anything besides how he's performed on the court is a true piece of ****, and knows nothing about the game. Thus, should never be taken seriously on a basketball forum. There is PLENTY Trey has done on the court this year to deserve Jazz fans' ire, stick to that - stay away from his family you dumb ****ing creeps.

I wouldn't engage on social media as his dad or mom do because that's just asking for trouble. But it's embarrassing there are dirtbag piece of **** Jazz fans who think it'd be cool to talk **** to Burke's dad because Trey had a bad game (bad start to season).

I was thrilled when we drafted Trey, and am willing give ample time to prove himself this season and next. If he's truly horrendous then we'll have to sign someone similar to AJ Price or just go into full tank mode and hope Dante can learn on the fly while he continues to add physical strength.

Any Jazzfanz member who wants to talk **** about or to Trey's family, or reference anything besides how he's performed on the court is a true piece of ****, and knows nothing about the game. Thus, should never be taken seriously on a basketball forum. There is PLENTY Trey has done on the court this year to deserve Jazz fans' ire, stick to that - stay away from his family you dumb ****ing creeps.

*whispers in a British accent* "....an American, adult male, caught in the wild....."

Can you clarify, according to your standards is it okay to talk about treys agent? Is that fair game? How about treys social media escapades? On or off limits? I don't want anyone to get confused and cross the line.

Can you clarify, according to your standards is it okay to talk about treys agent? Is that fair game? How about treys social media escapades? On or off limits? I don't want anyone to get confused and cross the line.

You can talk about whatever you want, but don't expect for basketball-smart people to take you seriously if you comment on a player's twitter account, how his parents interact with fans on facebook or his agent as if it would relate to a players' performance.

All the Trey hate is annoying to me because there haven't been many who have complained in a basketball-logic way. Mostly just bitching about his dick or his parents, then calling for more PT for Dante.