What's new

Trey Burke sucks at basketball

No comment on his parents' social media use, TB's making fun of the physically impaired or the **** pics.

But I said this on draft night and I'll say it now, I don't see TB ever being a top 10, top 12 starting PG. Still holding out hope for an Exum/Burks/Hayward starting backcourt.

I just hope that he doesn't cost us too many games and can be a decent placeholder until Dante is ready to get starters minutes against starting competition.

I dunno. Maybe we WANT Trey to cost us games. Tank 2.0. Jazz get another top-5 pick.

No comment on his parents' social media use, TB's making fun of the physically impaired or the **** pics.

But I said this on draft night and I'll say it now, I don't see TB ever being a top 10, top 12 starting PG. Still holding out hope for an Exum/Burks/Hayward starting backcourt.

I'd imagine that's what it will be next year or the year after - depending on how quickly Dante can adapt. He's shown flashes of future stardom, but is still so far behind in a few critical areas. Perhaps Trey can find a groove before Dante takes the reins full time.

Will this season vindicate orangello?

season... He's not gonna need the season.

Schroder vs. Burke tomorrow. Get your popcorn ready. Schroder and Millsap are perfect players to bring an identity to a team, scrappy as ****.

I cant wait to see Trey bring the ball up the court vs Schroder, methinks this is a nightmare matchup for Trey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k0xN9OviEQ

12 of those 14 came in the 4th, I watched the full game live and it was shocking at how much better their team ran with schroder, who all of a sudden looks like a maestro conducting the pick and roll.

Trey's new nickname: "Ty's Revenge".

Hahaha, repped. I was using Trey "The Placeholder" Burke, but that one's top notch also.

I was thinking of using Trey "The Maybe" Burke, like Allen Iversons "The answer" but those other 2 are better.

Im really hoping Trey and Schroder both play great, I want to see them at their best.

before that draft happened, I said that id trade 14 and 21 for Schroder, pretty sure Orangello was the only one out on that limb with me. I had Schroder rated a 94 or 95, Trey an 89, had MCW as a 90 or 91

before that draft happened, I said that id trade 14 and 21 for Schroder, pretty sure Orangello was the only one out on that limb with me. I had Schroder rated a 94 or 95, Trey an 89, had MCW as a 90 or 91
Probably. I was on board with drafting Schroder, but figured we could get a big with #14 and then trade up from the #21 to take him.

Probably. I was on board with drafting Schroder, but figured we could get a big with #14 and then trade up from the #21 to take him.

yup, many of us would have been fine paying a premium for Mason Plumlee at pick 14, I always thought he wasnt far off from Zeller. when he fell to 21, that emboldened line of thinking proved to be overly cautious, Rudy almost falling out of the first just reinforces that there was low hanging fruit available which anyteam could've grabbed for a nominal price.

as workouts were happening it was rumored Dennis and Giannis both had promises by teams in the mid teens, I was certain Boston wasn't going to let him slip past #16, so i advocated the trade that was being bantied about for Trey, and said id use that pick on Schroder.

I know Schroder wrote something about how he was hoping to be picked 14 by Utah on his twitter feed the day of his workout, Ill try and dig up that Image later.

I don't care what Trey's Mom and Dad write on Twitter if he could shoot straight. For a PG, Trey is short, doesn't move the ball enough, can't shoot with consistency, can't get in the lane, can't finish, and isn't all that quick. He has some physical disadvantages that he can't over come. Please DL, find another pg.

Trey and Kanter would be good trade bait come February if a) Exum shows noticeable improvement b) a contending team badly needs a backup pg as well as a big body. Coincidentally, these are coveted positions for contending teams. Any teams in mind, guys? Does any contending team own some crappy team's 1st rounder?

I was on Schroder bandwagon as well and really happy he is doing fine.

Wonder if we could trade Burke to Chicago?

Rose's health problems seems to be flaring up again and maybe they want a rookie contract PG to groom?

PG~AB had Schroder graded out at 94 or 95. ROFL. Some of the best unintentional comedy this board has seen in some time.

I nailed that draft, most people(here) thought that Tim Hardaway Jr was the worst prospect on those Michigan teams.. I always said I thought he'd make a better pro than Trey

no one else here was writing that, PKM told me he wouldnt take Hardaway JR him in the 2nd round, they said he was one dimensional and getting by on his fathers name.

I said tons of times over, that my board would have schroder higher than anyone elses, Hoopshype had him 12th. I also said i was totally biased, His dad and my dad both dropped dead in the summer of 2010, he changed his life around after that, I was already in the process of doing that when my dad passed but still I always will root for him, he was running the streets of germany on a skateboard before that, IIRC..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU_SZ0OsfPs

you have something bad to say about that play?

What about the fact that the Hawks sat Jeff Teague last night, let schroder close the game and he dropped 12 in the 4th quarter, and missed 1 shot the entire game.