What's new

Trey Burke sucks at basketball

You'd be the only living "expert" who could sell newsletters for both the NBA Draft AND the NYSE/Nasdaq.

The thing with experts, is they have some thing to sell... i dont ask for anything from anyone, never have, never will, Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, im here soliciting opinions.

look at my haters on this website repeat themselves over and over and over, while i come serving this fresh funky **** straight out of the oven.

This is my hobby... This is what i do for fun, and Its a blast, theres always something new.

some people play video games, somepeople watch tons of movies, I watch basketball videos.. I know some expert video game players, **** fighting over prestige, Im here for the money the bitches and the laughs.

Im an expert at what exactly? doing what i like?

Dennis Schroder on the other hand is developing well.....9.0 PTS 1.6 AST 1.8 REB 23,6 PIE in just 14.8 MIN of game!

I wanted the Jazz to draft Schroder over Burke! As an alternative, we could have drafted Antetokounmpo and Tim Hardaway Jr. without moving up on draft for Burke! Poor decisions.

I think Burke will be OK. He's playing like crap right now though. The bad news (for Trey) is Exum will take his job in the coming months.

The thing with experts, is they have some thing to sell... i dont ask for anything from anyone, never have, never will, Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, im here soliciting opinions.

look at my haters on this website repeat themselves over and over and over, while i come serving this fresh funky **** straight out of the oven.

This is my hobby... This is what i do for fun, and Its a blast, theres always something new.

some people play video games, somepeople watch tons of movies, I watch basketball videos.. I know some expert video game players, **** fighting over prestige, Im here for the money the bitches and the laughs.

I thought you weren't returning 'til next year?

MBL

Money Bitches Laughs

Even if Trey was playing well, we would all still know that Exum has an infinitely higher ceiling anyway.

There are literally two teams in the NBA that MAY entertain the idea of acquiring Burke to be their starter PG (i.e., their current starters are arguably worse): New York with Larkin and Indiana with Sloan. That's it. Any idea who may we want on their rosters? CJ Miles anyone?

I am concerned for you. God bless.

you idiots need to come down. trey doesn't suck at basketball. trey sucks at shooting. 2 very different thing.

yes, trey gotta fix it or he'll be benched eventually. but it's a fixable issue.

you idiots need to come down. trey doesn't suck at basketball. trey sucks at shooting. 2 very different thing.

yes, trey gotta fix it or he'll be benched eventually. but it's a fixable issue.

Haha.. I dunno why, but this made me laugh.

Yep. Shooting is Trey's only downfall right now. I mean his defense is elite, he can get to the basket at will, he constantly creates easy shots for his teammates. Yes sir, Trey's only weakness is his shooting.

He will shoot better than he is right now, no doubt. Will he shoot well enough to make up for his other deficiencies? Not likely. Ty's Revenge is only The Placeholder until Dante grows up.

he played very well tonight. but still need to shoot better. he missed couple of tough layups, but he still got to make those.

Yep. Shooting is Trey's only downfall right now. I mean his defense is elite, he can get to the basket at will, he constantly creates easy shots for his teammates. Yes sir, Trey's only weakness is his shooting.

His defense is anything but elite; Exum is much better at staying in front of his man and getting through and recovering around picks. Teague was scoring on him at will, and not that Teague isn't a good player but far from an elite point guard. I think Trey's shot selection isn't very good either, not so much the shots he's taking but the fact that he's taking shots when he should be setting up others, especially when you have such a horrible percentage like he does.