What's new

Trey ties for the worst 3 point shooting night in the past 28 years....

dipship31

Trey ties for the worst 3 point shooting night in the past 29 years....

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 18s19 seconds ago
Trey Burke equals Antoine Walker for worst three point shooting night since 1985-86 going 0 for 11. Only 2 to go 0 for 11 since 1985-86

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 18s19 seconds ago
Trey Burke equals Antoine Walker for worst three point shooting night since 1985-86 going 0 for 11. Only 2 to go 0 for 11 since 1985-86

John Starks feels left out just because he got his 0-11 in the 7th game of the NBA finals.

And to think we still had a chance in this game... I'm ok with Trey this year but if we want to compete next year Trey can't be our starting PG.....

The fact that we're this solid and competitive with maybe the worst pg in the league, youth across the board (sans TB) and a thin roster is extremely promising.

How many years does Jack have left on his deal? 2.5?

How can you be so terrible? Half the guys at any given rec league can shoot better than him. Ridiculous!

Someone needs to tell him to put some arc on his shot.

Last edited:
What makes it worse is he kept shooting the ball. How about pass it to your teammates? Quinn looks bad not taking him out. He is getting lit up by Teague and can't make a shot. Please let Exum play more.. he played well tonight.

How can you be so terrible? Half the guys at any given rec league can shoot better than him. Ridiculous!

Someone needs to tell him to put some arc on his shot.

Arc is not the problem. Most of his shots are not even close. Quin needs to get him to cut back on shooting. It has gotten ridiculous.

Arc is not the problem. Most of his shots are not even close. Quin needs to get him to cut back on shooting. It has gotten ridiculous.

Arc is definitely is part of the problem. And it could be the whole problem. I notice a lot of his shots are back of iron. Plus, not making shots can make you try new things.

Most good shooters put some arc on the ball. It gives you a better chance of it going in.

Treys shots are all flat.

The other thing I noticed about him is he tries to shoot the jump shot a lot. It's not working for him. He seems to shoot better when it's a set shot. Chris Paul makes it work. He should try it I think.

Arc is definitely is part of the problem. And it could be the whole problem. I notice a lot of his shots are back of iron. Plus, not making shots can make you try new things.

Most good shooters put some arc on the ball. It gives you a better chance of it going in.

Treys shots are all flat.

The other thing I noticed about him is he tries to shoot the jump shot a lot. It's not working for him. He seems to shoot better when it's a set shot. Chris Paul makes it work. He should try it I think.

Is it just me, or does he shoot a lot of his shots on the way down?