What's new

Truck owners?

LOL. If Tesla treats every customer the way they have treated me then they will have the largest and best unpaid sales team in the world. Want another story?
The windshield wipers auto-detect water and clean it off the windows. My wife forgot to turn that feature off when she went into an automatic car wash. It ripped the wiper blade off and destroyed it. I decided to replace it myself (this was before my fender experience) but the blade from the auto parts store was not working correctly and it lacked the very awesome feature where the washer fluid comes right out of a series of holes in the blade and goes directly onto the window so that you don't give the car behind you a bath every time you need a squirt. Reluctantly (because I expected the bill to be ridiculous for such a custom blade) I drove down to the Tesla garage in Salt Lake. They shocked me by replacing it for less than $10 bucks. Then earlier this summer the same thing happened again (this time after the fender experience) so I contacted them through the app and this time they came to my home and replaced it for free.
Damn. Simply incredible

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My previous job I had a company F150. It was alright. Ive never been a truck guy. The only real transition is how high you are off the ground.

I wish Tesla made a pickup. I’d give serious thought to going that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I wish there were more convertable options. Its basically either sports car or jeep.

Speaking of, have you seen those jeep gladiators? I want one.
Kind of jarring and weird at first but they have grown on me.
IMG_0568.JPG

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app