What's new

Trump has been removed from the Colorado ballot (but not really)

ROFL. You are a funnier dude than I gave your credit for. You had line after line of pity party. Oh poor me. Oh poor us. Waaaaaaah. Then out of nowhere you drop that punchline. I'm crying. Well played sir!
It went over your head obviously.

"A candidate under Federal investigation has no right to be running. It would be virtually impossible for a president under indictment to govern."- Donald Trump, November 2016.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

One of the real joys I’ll have this next year is having a hand in ending this pathetic poop stain’s political career. What an embarrassment. Of course, his cult following laps these endless grievances up. But the rest of us normal people prefer normal and sane presidents. And it’ll be fun sending those people home with another giant L. Hopefully they’ll either snap out of it and rejoin the rest of us normal people in being productive and responsible members in society or fade away and stop trying to derail American democracy.

IMG_2028.jpeg
IMG_2029.jpeg
IMG_2030.jpeg
IMG_2032.jpeg
I like, most Americans, prefer normal :)
IMG_2035.jpeg

One of the real joys I’ll have this next year is having a hand in ending this pathetic poop stain’s political career. What an embarrassment. Of course, his cult following laps these endless grievances up. But the rest of us normal people prefer normal and sane presidents. And it’ll be fun sending those people home with another giant L. Hopefully they’ll either snap out of it and rejoin the rest of us normal people in being productive and responsible members in society or fade away and stop trying to derail American democracy.

View attachment 15633
View attachment 15634
View attachment 15635
View attachment 15636
I like, most Americans, prefer normal :)
View attachment 15637
Such a contrast.
A normal human and the ravings of a lunatic.

Such a contrast.
A normal human and the ravings of a lunatic.

If you support Trump at this point you are a lost cause. Exact same as someone who still supported Hitler at the end of WW2. If Jan 6 didn't cure you nothing will. Hard to believe there are people like that in our country but here we are. Excusing Trump's behavior as just lunacy doesn't really cut it either, he is ratcheting up the pressure for his cult followers to act on his words. We need to call out people who still support this man as traitors to the USA and traitors to their fellow Americans. The second they use violence take them down. No long drawn out court case, our military needs to recognize the risk from within Trump supporters pose and be ready to act in defense of the USA from a dictatorship. Trump is spelling out very clearly his intentions to tear down the very foundations of the United States. It's time to recognize this is a war for our own freedom.

Reactions: Red
Supreme court to rule on whether Trump can be held liable for insurrection. Nerve-wracking.

Supreme court to rule on whether Trump can be held liable for insurrection. Nerve-wracking.

If they rule that he can't simply because he was president then that will be really lame.
3 of the 9 justices were appointed by trump.
6 of the 9 are conservative

If they rule that he can't simply because he was president then that will be really lame.
3 of the 9 justices were appointed by trump.
6 of the 9 are conservative

and 1 of the 9 is Clarence Thomas the most openly corrupt Supreme Court Justice in the history of the U.S. who is married to a card carrying Q-Anon whack-O

You would think that they realize that this will be the precedent from now on, and the next guy might be more effective at insurrection. This isn't a ruling against one person only.