What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Glad to have you on Team DeSantis!

happy-dance-gif-6.gif
I am on team never trump.
Yes I prefer desantis to trump

So you admit she lied,
Of course I acknowdge she told the truth, as did you back in comment #620:

You calling it a rumor proves that it's just that.
You agreed she accurately reported a rumor she heard. She didn't lie.

because she wasn't even there
That's why it was a rumor.

but the people who were there say it never happened.
Why do you feel the need to repeat this?

If someone says something happened but it never really happened that person is lying.
No, a lie is an intentional misrepresentation of a fact. Much like I don't think you were lying in comment #620 when you mentioned it was a rumor.

We agree she didn't lie.

As we know, Trump’s promotion of an Orwellian Big Lie, namely that the 2020 election had been stolen from him, had a dedicated promoter in the news division of Fox. They stirred the ****. On purpose. Helping to cast doubt on the integrity of our elections. Not that this latest revelation should come as a surprise:

View: https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1159819849/fox-news-dominion-voting-rupert-murdoch-2020-election-fraud

We should not expect this “revelation”, to have any positive effect on MAGA. MAGA long since acquired cult status for many of its supporters. So long as Trump tells his followers that the election was stolen, that’s it, no dissent permitted. The late Carl Sagan explained best why there will be no moment where “the painful truth dawns” for MAGA…..

And look at what the “divorced from any semblance of reality whatsoever” MAGA movement is doing in Arizona. Kari Lake isn’t deluded enough, apparently, for the nut jobs. Can’t fix stupid I guess…..

“On Wednesday, Arizona and America learned, via a long-hidden report, that investigators for the state Attorney General's Office found no fraud was afoot in the 2020 election.

So naturally on Thursday, the election conspiracy crowd at the state Capitol cracked open yet another crackpot theory:

That the Sinaloan drug cartel bribed Gov. Katie Hobbs, two members of Arizona’s congressional delegation, three of the five Maricopa County supervisors, House Speaker Ben Toma and a who’s who of elected and appointed officials and judges in order to rig our elections. Laundered money, racketeering, three unmarked rental vans loaded with $6 million and more than 100,000 filled-in ballots”.

Last edited:
As we know, Trump’s promotion of an Orwellian Big Lie, namely that the 2020 election had been stolen from him, had a dedicated promoter in the news division of Fox. They stirred the ****. On purpose.
That the Sinaloan drug cartel bribed Gov. Katie Hobbs, two members of Arizona’s congressional delegation, three of the five Maricopa County supervisors, House Speaker Ben Toma and a who’s who of elected and appointed officials and judges in order to rig our elections. Laundered money, racketeering, three unmarked rental vans loaded with $6 million and more than 100,000 filled-in ballots”.
Fox News and AZ Central are businesses. Their job is not to inform you. It is to sell advertising. Generating the type of content you are attracted to, such as claims of Sinaloan drug cartel involvement, a bit that you loved so much that you pasted it into this tread, is what they do. That is their business. It is how they make money.

The takeaway here isn't that MAGA is evil. It is that you are being manipulated for profit. They print stuff that will catch your eye. Of course they know some content isn't real and other content are wild exaggerations.
6c6ecc07e5d66f7e5f7c250da3071aec

As we know, Trump’s promotion of an Orwellian Big Lie, namely that the 2020 election had been stolen from him, had a dedicated promoter in the news division of Fox. They stirred the ****. On purpose. Helping to cast doubt on the integrity of our elections. Not that this latest revelation should come as a surprise:

View: https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1159819849/fox-news-dominion-voting-rupert-murdoch-2020-election-fraud

We should not expect this “revelation”, to have any positive effect on MAGA. MAGA long since acquired cult status for many of its supporters. So long as Trump tells his followers that the election was stolen, that’s it, no dissent permitted. The late Carl Sagan explained best why there will be no moment where “the painful truth dawns” for MAGA…..

And look at what the “divorced from any semblance of reality whatsoever” MAGA movement is doing in Arizona. Kari Lake isn’t deluded enough, apparently, for the nut jobs. Can’t fix stupid I guess…..

“On Wednesday, Arizona and America learned, via a long-hidden report, that investigators for the state Attorney General's Office found no fraud was afoot in the 2020 election.

So naturally on Thursday, the election conspiracy crowd at the state Capitol cracked open yet another crackpot theory:

Lol 6 in the morning and Trump.
Fox News and AZ Central are businesses. Their job is not to inform you. It is to sell advertising. Generating the type of content you are attracted to, such as claims of Sinaloan drug cartel involvement, a bit that you loved so much that you pasted it into this tread, is what they do. That is their business. It is how they make money.

The takeaway here isn't that MAGA is evil. It is that you are being manipulated for profit. They print stuff that will catch your eye. Of course they know some content isn't real and other content are wild exaggerations.
6c6ecc07e5d66f7e5f7c250da3071aec
This is msm in totality though. Fox is no different than CNN, MSNBC, and others. They are bias partisan networks. Nothing more

And Trump replies, using the only narrative he can use…

“Why is Rupert Murdoch throwing his anchors under the table, which also happens to be killing his case and infuriating his viewers, who will again be leaving in droves – they already are. There is MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud & irregularities in the 2020 Presidential Election. Just look at the documentary “2000 MULES” and you will see large scale ballot stuffing caught on government cameras, or votes cast without Legislatures approval, or just recently, the FBI/Twitter Files Scandal. RIGGED!!!”

“There was so much Voter Fraud & Irregularities in the 2020 Presidential Election that it amazes me how weak and ineffective FoxNews is at portraying itself in the lawsuit against them. They look too scared and frightened to reveal the massive amounts of voter fraud & Irregularities already found, and it would actually help them in the lawsuit. Instead FoxNews wants to silence its anchors and reporters, the reason so many of their viewers fled. The Election was that of a Third World Country!”

Just simply one of the most “insane” periods in this nation’s history. None of it necessary. None of it justified. How very easy it is for a gifted charlatan to lead people. People like MAGA don’t like independent thinking, don’t like critical thinking skills, have no desire whatsoever to consider thinking on their own. Unknown yet is just how damaging the damage Trump and MAGA has done to our body politic. But convincing millions that our elections lack all integrity is no small thing, and is one of the greatest “crimes” any president has ever foisted upon his own fellow citizens.

Fox News and AZ Central are businesses. Their job is not to inform you. It is to sell advertising.
Are you saying they should not be protected by the freedom of the press? Because the whole point in that press organizations inform the public.

Democrats claim that Republicans are a threat to society yet they are the party that hid and wouldn't release 60+ thousand hours of video to the public... Why did it take a Republican to do this if we were the true threat? I think we are soon going to find out what the Jan 6th committee was hiding.

Now I, unlike Democrats do not support the rioting and violence these rednecks did, they can rot in jail, but there is more to this than Don Lemon tells us I think.

Last edited:
Democrats claim that Republicans are a threat to society yet they are the party that hid and wouldn't release 60+ thousand hours of video to the public... Why did it take a Republican to do this if we were the true threat? I think we are soon going to find out.
The Republicans have not released this video to the public. They have even changed their minds about releasing it to Carlson.

No they haven't you liar. Lol good old PL, lying again. They have released the footage, they just wanted better screening for it first for security reasons. Like the article says. The footage is being released it's just supposedly being done properly. I mean it took 3 seconds to read it

"Republican leaders are emphasizing that no clips will be broadcast without prior security clearance while accusing Democrats of neglecting the same precautions during the investigation by the House select committee last year — a charge the Democrats quickly rejected."

"Yet McCarthy and other Republicans, following days of silence on the topic, made clear Tuesday that no information would be released to Carlson’s team — let alone broadcast publicly — before the footage is screened to ensure it doesn’t compromise the security of the Capitol complex."

Last edited:
Het @Red if they didn't give Tucker footage why is he running a special with that exact footage tonight and tomorrow? Did you even read the article from over a week ago pl quoted or not?

Lolol pathological liars own source The Hill 10 hours ago. You're a smart dude Red, get away from pathological liars.

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said he has “no indication” that Capitol Police vetted the footage from the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol that Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he plans to air.

Now I understand NYP is a right wing source but still. Lie after lie after lie around here. Like every damn post now is a lie.

Democrats have been running around like decapitated chickens ever since news broke that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has given Tucker Carlson unfettered access to surveillance footage from inside the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot by supporters of President Donald Trump.

The Fox News host will air five stories culled from the footage Monday and Tuesday nights, countering the overblown “insurrection” narrative the Democrats and their media toadies have been pushing since Day One.

I mean doing simple research take seconds guys. Lying on purpose does too I guess. All that Hill article said, if you actually read it which unsurprisingly they didn't, even admits it's just being vetted but still given out though one could make a case as I provided above that it wasn't actually vetted.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) on Tuesday doubled down on his decision to give Tucker Carlson the scoop by handing over roughly 40,000 hours of security footage from the Jan. 6 Capitol riots to the Fox News host. “It almost seems like the press is jealous,” the speaker mused to The Washington Post, going on to emphasize that the tapes would eventually be made available to the rest of the media and wider public. “People like exclusives, and Tucker is someone that’s been asking for it,” McCarthy said. “So I let him come in and see it, but everyone’s gonna get it.” In a conversation with other reporters on Tuesday, McCarthy promised to make the surveillance footage public “as soon as possible,” but demurred on an exact timeline, according to ABC News. McCarthy said that his office had worked with the U.S. Capitol Police to address security concerns voiced by Democratic lawmakers over giving Carlson and his producers “unfettered” access to the video.

Het @Red if they didn't give Tucker footage why is he running a special with that exact footage tonight and tomorrow? Did you even read the article from over a week ago pl quoted or not?
So what? In the long run, from the perspective of History, the truth is going to win out. Future generations are going to know who the traitors to their country were, during the era in which we live. I’m sure there will be a lot of noise coming from MAGA and Carlson, but I expect men who have no integrity to not really care about their legacy in the first place.

Put it this way: if future Americans history texts describe the 1/6 insurrectionists as heros who rescued our nation from destruction, when we needed it the most, that my guess would be that our notable fascist elements won the culture/political wars of our era, and, since the victors write the histories, 1/6 would be a national holiday, right up there with Independence Day.

But that is not what History will say. The entire Republican narrative, and Carlson’s narrative, is nothing but a house built on lie after lie after lie. It cannot win. They cannot win in the long run. The truth always wins out. Be grateful you don’t have a name history will remember. It would judge you a fool like Carlson and his treasonous ilk….

"Yet McCarthy and other Republicans, following days of silence on the topic, made clear Tuesday that no information would be released to Carlson’s team — let alone broadcast publicly — before the footage is screened to ensure it doesn’t compromise the security of the Capitol complex."
So, no footage has been released, and they currently have no plans to release it. They changed their minds about the method of release. Thank you for confirming, unintentionally yet again, the truth of my statements. It's amusing how often you call me a liar and yet confirm I'm being truthful.

if they didn't give Tucker footage why is he running a special with that exact footage tonight and tomorrow?
There are hyndreds of hours of footage already available to the public. What makes you think the special contains new, previously unseen footage?

The Fox News host will air five stories culled from the footage Monday and Tuesday nights, countering the overblown “insurrection” narrative the Democrats and their media toadies have been pushing since Day One.
Showing videos of some people behaving themselves doesn't disprove the evidence of people who did not.

So what? In the long run, from the perspective of History, the truth is going to win out. Future generations are going to know who the traitors to their country were, during the era in which we live. I’m sure there will be a lot of noise coming from MAGA and Carlson, but I expect men who have no integrity to not really care about their legacy in the first place.

Put it this way: if future Americans history texts describe the 1/6 insurrectionists as heros who rescued our nation from destruction, when we needed it the most, that my guess would be that our notable fascist elements won the culture/political wars of our era, and, since the victors write the histories, 1/6 would be a national holiday, right up there with Independence Day.

But that is not what History will say. The entire Republican narrative, and Carlson’s narrative, is nothing but a house built on lie after lie after lie. It cannot win. They cannot win in the long run. The truth always wins out. Be grateful you don’t have a name history will remember. It would judge you a fool like Carlson and his treasonous ilk….
Is there a middle ground where the people involved in 1/6 aren’t heroes or insurrectionists? Maybe they were just idiots who should have been quickly charged with trespassing?

The truth is on video that your party hid. Republicans want this footage to know the truth. Democrats literally hid it. You wanna talk fascism? Look at the one sided sham committee. Look at your committee intentionally hiding 60+ thousands hours of footage from the public. And please don't talk about lies when you just liked a blatant and obvious lie.. C'mon broski.

And I don't find rioting and violence good unlike your party who killed over 25 people and even children. Burned, looted, killed, and terrorized yet you play victim about a single riot of redneck idiots armed with sticks. Now again these rednecks can rot in jail and they should but your victimizing is cute. In no way do I think rioters are heros. Your party rioted over a guy who all but raped someone in a rightful shooting. The party that literally killed children in their riots, not to mention murdered 3 teenagers in their insurrection of an entire block at CHOP. The true insurrection by definition in which the terrorist infiltrated government buildings while Democrats deemed it "The Summer of Love"... Nah... Not today hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red