D Harris / C. Miles / J. Evans / D. Favors / A. Jefferson

(assuming Mansap is out again)

*** puppies at Jazz

Whose playing? Who knows for the Jazz, so many injuries

I WANT REVENGE

hopeful lineup

D Harris / C. Miles / J. Evans / D. Favors / A. Jefferson

(assuming Mansap is out again)

Evans instead of AK? Please refrain from drug use. We might have all players back except for Okur tonight. Hopefully we will be angry about the embarrassment from last Minny game.

Millsap is game time decision tonight but I do hope Favors get the start. If I were Corbin I would just make sure I sit him down to explain why he is coming off the bench to give him more teeth.

Millsap is game time decision tonight but I do hope Favors get the start. If I were Corbin I would just make sure I sit him down to explain why he is coming off the bench to give him more teeth.

this. Millsap should reprise his previous role: destroying the other team's subs. he and jefferson are redundant.

Can't wait to see how Ty the Turd fudges up the lineup and rotation tonight. What a joke. Can't believe KOC sold the fanbase out by extending this Turd as opposed to shelling out some cash for a coach with experience.

Can't wait to see how Ty the Turd fudges up the lineup and rotation tonight. What a joke. Can't believe KOC sold the fanbase out by extending this Turd as opposed to shelling out some cash for a coach with experience.

Tonight's starters: Devin Harris (probable), C.J. Miles, AK, Derrick Favors and Al Jefferson.

Hayward is expected to play also.

So, with CJ now displacing Bell at the 2, what does this mean for Hayward, no minutes ?

I assume Bell will spot CJ when he needs rest.

I think Hayward is much more effective at the 2 versus the 3.

Is it Offensive Post Day today or something? Usually Hallmark does a fantastic job of getting the word out about their made up holiday merchandising opportunities, but I was totally unaware of this one. I'll have to run out and get me some cards.

Jeremy Evans throat cutter

Watch out, big Jeremy is gonna be a STAR

GET YA WEIGHT UP

offseason diet:

Protein Shake, 6 Egg Omellette, yogurt, chicken breast, oranges

All you can eat chinese buffet