What's new

Twolves @ jazz (3/16 - 7:00 pm mt)

Bench CJ! Trade CJ! Dump CJ! LMAO, 80% of the board would have done any of those a week ago.

Trade him now wile his value is peaked! Miles doesn't understand basketball past, "guy who puts ball in hoop good!"

This is what happens when a chucker catches fire. It doesn't mean he has taken good shots or played team ball.

Lookin good against one of the worst teams in the league. It's a start.

Anyway it's still a positive showing. T-Wolves to us is like the Bobcats to the Lakers.. for some reason we just can't beat them easily.. and I like what I am seeing.

Trade him now wile his value is peaked! Miles doesn't understand basketball past, "guy who puts ball in hoop good!"

This is what happens when a chucker catches fire. It doesn't mean he has taken good shots or played team ball.

Hah, hah! One of the most, if not the most, talented wings the Jazz have ever seen. Yeah, trade him now. Price oughta be a ready to get back on the court.

Minn is looking terrible on D, but the Jazz are playing awfully well.

Evans is the man. Favors is the man. The Jazz is da man.

So I get home from work just now look at the score and was shocked to see Miles with 25 points. Is he getting lots of layups or is the J falling tonight. This makes me wonder if he shouldn't have been starting all year. In the starting lineup he is the second or third option on the bench he is the main scoring threat causing the other team to key on him more. The Jazz should've put him in the starting lineup a long time ago.

So I get home from work just now look at the score and was shocked to see Miles with 25 points. Is he getting lots of layups or is the J falling tonight. This makes me wonder if he shouldn't have been starting all year. In the starting lineup he is the second or third option on the bench he is the main scoring threat causing the other team to key on him more. The Jazz should've put him in the starting lineup a long time ago.

But the starting 5 has gotten off to such wonderful starts all year. Oh, wait, nevermind. LOL

So how long before its tied? Up 21 right now....I would be happy to have the lead going into the 4th.

Just logged in to check the halftime score and watch the second half for lunchtime...stupid daylight savings time means game is almost over and it's a blowout. Maybe I won't watch this one now that it's over and a blowout.

What's up with CJ, though? Unfortunately this means he may go 1-for-12 and 4 points next game.

excited to go to the game on sunday vs houston!

miles 6-7 from three, the only missed one came at the end of the first when he had to

Just logged in to check the halftime score and watch the second half for lunchtime...stupid daylight savings time means game is almost over and it's a blowout. Maybe I won't watch this one now that it's over and a blowout.

What's up with CJ, though? Unfortunately this means he may go 1-for-12 and 4 points next game.

Was thinking the same thing. I Hope not though.