What's new

Tyrone Corbin is now the head coach of the Sacramento Kings

Cousins just getting it out of his system for 2014. Now he can make a New Year's Resolution not to get any flagrants. And he doesn't have to worry about getting plastered tonight. He's not going to be playing basketball for another week or so.

I didn't see the game, but there had to have been some altercation prior to this that set Cousins off like that. The box out/screen by Smart didn't look dirty or anything.

I didn't see the game, but there had to have been some altercation prior to this that set Cousins off like that.

Lol
This is cousins we are taking about

LOL look at Corbin in the background thinking 'boy how am I gonna deal with this nutcase'

That look he gives at the end, like "If I say something I'm the next to get it." He looked as if he was choking on his vomit. He don't even look like a coach on the sideline, he looks like the 3rd assistant on the team. No wait, scratch that.. He looks like the 15th player on the team. Lol his timeout huddles probably consist of two words still, "let's go!" Let's go where? Subway, the liquor store? This guy being a coach is just hilarious, every time the camera takes a glimpse of Ty the Sty he looks completely clueless or he's sweating his *** off in anxiety that he's about to get canned. Oh and the guy dresses like he's going to church on an easter sunday rather than an NBA game.

tyrone-corbin-nba-utah-jazz-minnesota-timberwolves.jpg.cf.jpg

I didn't see the game, but there had to have been some altercation prior to this that set Cousins off like that. The box out/screen by Smart didn't look dirty or anything.

Watch it again. He throws his butt into Cousins' hip/crotch. It was hard and should have been a foul on Marcus. Smart is a complete *******.

Watch it again. He throws his butt into Cousins' hip/crotch. It was hard and should have been a foul on Marcus. Smart is a complete *******.

Seems to be the easy way to deal with Cousins. Give him a few hard fouls here and there and he will lose his **** and get kicked out of the game. Its worked for the Jazz a couple times. If I was a coach I would put someone on him with fouls to give and try and give him the Harping type experience where you play physical with him and see if you can get him to lose his temper and do something dumb.

Haven't heard from our buddy Frank in a while. Do you think he's too busy defending Corbin on the Kings' message board?

‏@mr_jasonjones
I asked DeMarcus Cousins if losing Michael Malone hurt more than anyone realized: "It’s clear. We’re not the same team."

Such a huge screw up.

‏@mr_jasonjones
I asked DeMarcus Cousins if losing Michael Malone hurt more than anyone realized: "It’s clear. We’re not the same team."

Such a huge screw up.

The board of governors should force a sale of the team... to a (new) investment group in Seattle.

That was a joke, mostly because it's over the top. But Ranadive is the most embarrassing owner since Donald Sterling and there is no good reason to have an NBA team in Sacramento while there isn't one in Seattle.

Cousins likes throwing around smaller guys (remember Devin Harris). There might have been some stuff going on before that play but I don't see Smart doing one wrong thing in that video.