What's new

UGLI Guarantees the Jazz go Undefeated the rest of the Season!!!

Zulu

Yup!!!!!!!!!!

all of this. L-o-l @ anyone who thinks we end up with less than 30 wins. Zero chance.

On the app. Square bizness.

ill take that bet

i'm down.

How much?

45 of my rep power

soooooo, you're wimping out?

not at all...... This is better than money cause who ever loses it will be with them the whole time on this site.....

Money is money................

There is more at stake with betting rep!!!!

zulu, lets bet for reals. Dont be a bish.

I bet we finish the season with at least 30 wins.

You in?

what we betting???

Also what was your original win total for the year???

i'll bet anything up to $100.

I dunno if i made an official prediction, probly something like 28.

Is there a thread where we made predictions?

bet me $100

money ain't no thang.....

My little pony tatoo!!!!

tat-wolverine-wolverineponies.jpg

this could be yours ugli!!!!

i panicked almost 40 games ago, declared the tank dead and the season a total waste and failure, and was summarily laughed off the board by simpletons with zero nba knowledge. This was back when we had 3 wins.

7th is the best case scenario at this point.

I am insanely smart and good with this **** and never have or will be wrong. Do not question me ever. Ever.

#everever

my offer to bet anyone that we will win at least 30 games still stands.

Whatever amount of money is fine.

we are going to go 7-23 or 8-22 over the last 30 games of the season?

K.

this is what i'll bet you uggz!!!!

r200-note-zar-.jpg

like $20 right?

*confirmed*

Read every word.

Honestly, I can't believe how well we're finishing the season.

Now just make those ******** Embiid and Parker declare.

Lol.

@Ugli.... insert foot in mouth..

For the record, I made a thread and numerous posts that said not to panic because we would get crushed in March.

I agreed with UGLI at the time. And while it's definitely gone better than I thought it would two months ago, we are in a position where we need a lot of luck to get Parker or Wiggins. So it's not like the season has been a roaring success.

I agreed with UGLI at the time. And while it's definitely gone better than I thought it would two months ago, we are in a position where we need a lot of luck to get Parker or Wiggins. So it's not like the season has been a roaring success.

Any position you finish in the standings would still require a great deal of luck to land Wiggins.

Top-5 IS a roaring success considering the truly awful teams the Jazz have been tanking against. Milwaukee, Philly, Orlando and Boston are dreadful. I'm not sure how many DLeague games those teams would win.

Top-5 IS a roaring success considering the truly awful teams the Jazz have been tanking against. Milwaukee, Philly, Orlando and Boston are dreadful. I'm not sure how many DLeague games those teams would win.
Successful tanking teams don't win the season series against the Heat.

I agreed with UGLI at the time.

Me too.
We were wrong.

I thought the jazz would get like the 10th pick a few months ago.

So happy i was way wrong

Me too.
We were wrong.

I thought the jazz would get like the 10th pick a few months ago.

So happy i was way wrong

I always thought 7th/8th was worst case scenario. I never understood people saying we could fall to 10th or lower.

true bout

Even with worst record odd are 48% to get first 2 picks. Odds of Wiggins Parker have always been long.