What's new

UPDATED: 2021 All-Time NBA Draft

@Domino

Fair warning. We often call your uncle an idiot, or a ****ing idiot, or a few other variations of such around here from time to time. Okay, that’s a lie. It’s more often than just time to time. But yeah, I didn’t want you to get upset if we call him such names. They’re terms of endearment really. He’s sort of like the annoying, little dog we have around the house, that gets under foot, and we have to gently kick from time to time. Whoops, all the time.

That’s all.

@Domino

Fair warning. We often call your uncle an idiot, or a ****ing idiot, or a few other variations of such around here from time to time. Okay, that’s a lie. It’s more often than just time to time. But yeah, I didn’t want you to get upset if we call him such names. They’re terms of endearment really. He’s sort of like the annoying, little dog we have around the house, that gets under foot, and we have to gently kick from time to time. Whoops, all the time.

That’s all.
Don't worry I do it to... His sports takes are awful.

We have 12 so far. I’ll give it til morning. If we get 1 or 2 by then, I’ll then wait a little longer to see if we get 16.

Okay, we have our 12. I have a busy day today. Meeting with a pain management dr to go over my mri results and schedule getting an injection into my back. Then, I’m gonna watch my four year old at soccer practice. At some point tonight, I’ll do the drawing. Or, if everyone emails me their email address, I can just use a drafter order generator site. It takes 5-10 minutes.

I just drew the order. I recorded it on my phone. Is there a way to upload the video from my iPhone?

I am uploading it to my YouTube page now. Either now, or when I arrive home, I’ll then post by attaching the link…which I believe is how I did it last year. Who the **** knows.

Hope at least one of you watched the video and stroke my ego. Or ****. Whichever you prefer.

Shocking nobody, I take...

Michael Jordan (Drafted 1984)
Specifically, the 91/92 season.
Stats – 30.1 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 6.1 APG, 27.7 PER, 17.7 WS
All star
All-NBA 1st team
All-Defense 1st team
MVP
Finals MVP
And, let us not forget, an Olympic Gold Medal. (And if they gave out an Olympic MVP...)

Attachments

• 1626385382821.jpeg
    1626385382821.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Lebron James: My 2000 draft-2009 draft player
His 2012-2013 season
26.8 points
40.6% from 3
8.0 rebounds
7.3 assists
1.7 steals
0.9 blocks
31.6 PER
19.3 WS
60.3% efg (2nd in league)
1st Team All-NBA
1st Team All-NBA Defense
MVP
Finals MVP
Game-Winner @ end of 4th in game 7

An absolutely bonkers statistical season, full of accolades, and all the hardware.

@NUMBERICA is up
@Hekate is on deck
@JoelHodgeJr is in the hole.

Last edited: