What's new

UPDATED: 2021 All-Time NBA Draft

I suggest starting 2 of them tomorrow, and 2 the next day, doing them for 48 hours each, that way you can have new ones going each day for a bit.

I have one more question since I'm new what's a writeup?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Basically why you think your team would beat whatever team you’re up against. Any offensive/defensive strategies you might have, basically you pimping your team out. Send it in a private message to WC he will put it out in the poll for the match.

For ***** and giggs, I say the best player not drafted was Detlef Schrempf.
There’s definitely some interesting snubs this year.
Bob Pettite and Detlef Schrempf both are on that list for me. Arvydas Sabonis, Blake Griffin, Jeff Hornacek, Peja Stojakavic, Rick Berry and Al Horford round out mine.
Cousy was great for his time, but is terrible for this competition. I’ve drafted him. Had him outside my top 10 rotation. . . and still got squished for it in the voting. Same thing for George Mikan.

George Mikan belongs in the same conversation as Petit and Cousy. Rick Barry is pretty glaring in that same way. Blake Griffin is curious.

But for a competition that includes modern players, it's Chauncey Billups for me. Incredibly underrated player.

Would’ve probably taken Hornacek if someone had nabbed Alex English. He would’ve been the biggest snub (IMO) but I couldn’t pass him up sitting there at the very end of the draft.
I feel responsible for that. Had Grant Hill stayed in my starting lineup, I would’ve drafted English. Making the WC trade forced Hill into a backup position.

All matchups will be getting posted tomorrow morning 10 AM MST. Your write-ups will be posted immediately after the first post. Feel free to write a post immediately after I post or I can do it at the same time as the post.