What's new

UPDATED: 2021 All-Time NBA Draft

All matchups will be getting posted tomorrow morning 10 AM MST. Your write-ups will be posted immediately after the first post. Feel free to write a post immediately after I post or I can do it at the same time as the post.
I'll send mine to you at some point tonight

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So the one guy no one mentions is Sharmon. Read up on him. You can’t say he was because there was no three point line but it’s possible he was the greatest shooter ever. Look at his FT and FG stats. Especially relative to the time. Pretty insane.

George Mikan belongs in the same conversation as Petit and Cousy. Rick Barry is pretty glaring in that same way. Blake Griffin is curious.
But for a competition that includes modern players, it's Chauncey Billups for me. Incredibly underrated player.
I’m guessing everyone felt funny taking him with the recently resurfaced allegations.

So the one guy no one mentions is Sharmon. Read up on him. You can’t say he was because there was no three point line but it’s possible he was the greatest shooter ever. Look at his FT and FG stats. Especially relative to the time. Pretty insane.
You must’ve spelled the name wrong or google needs first and last name, can’t find him.

I thought he was talking about Bill Sharman but his FG% wasn’t good at all.
Yeah I guess I didn’t remember exactly what the article said. His free throw shooting was insane. Crazy for that time period. And I think it speculated about how good of a shooter he would’ve been and why he wasn’t as good then—I think it was just crazy physical more than anything.

Pre-79: Elgin Baylor 1961-62
80’s: David Robinson 1994-95
90’s: Kobe Bryant 2005-06
00’s: Dwyane Wade 2008-09
10’s: Anthony Davis 2017-18
Damian Lillard 2019-20
Paul Pierce 2005-06
A’mare Stoudemire 2010-11
Joe Johnson 2006-07
Andrei Kirilenko 2005-06

Half of the teams. It’s a very important piece to the entire draft and I’m not going to let it slide.
If we were still in the rule-making process and I was an even bigger ******* than I am, I would suggest that if a player doesn't get a season assigned by the poster that drafts them by the beginning of the competition, then their opponent gets to select the season.

Half of the teams. It’s a very important piece to the entire draft and I’m not going to let it slide.
Only 8 of the 12 people need to have them in right now the people with the bye don't need to turn them in yet

Only 8 of the 12 people need to have them in right now the people with the bye don't need to turn them in yet

Ya don’t say? Problem is I have everyone’s who has a bye.

Derrick Rose ( 10-11 ) // Allen Iverson ( 00- 01 )
Rip Hamilton ( 05-06 ) // Manu Ginobili ( 07-08 )
Dominique Wilkins ( 87-88 ) // Jayson Tatum ( 20-21 )
Dirk Nowitzki ( 10-11 ) // Shawn Marion ( 05-06 )
Kareem Abdul Jabbar (71-72 ) // Nikola Jokic ( 20-21 )

@Wes Mantooth
@White Chocolate