What's new

USU at Utah 2013

What are the Utes batting so far this inning?

Thank god the for the penalties against usu or the utes could be in big trouble

Great game.
I think the utes are going to gut this one out..... chuckie cramping up

The onsides kick was huge!

Nate orchard makin plays all over on defense

Job done!

The grand slam really sealed the deal.

LOL

Typical USU. Crap the game away off a botched PAT. Then on a crucial drive your QB has to sit out a play because of cramps.

On the bright side, Utah's passing game hasn't looked this good in years! Yet, that defense? LOL. Might give up 1,000 yards a game to at least half the PAC-12.

LOL

Typical USU. Crap the game away off a botched PAT. Then on a crucial drive your QB has to sit out a play because of cramps.

On the bright side, Utah's passing game hasn't looked this good in years! Yet, that defense? LOL. Might give up 1,000 yards a game to at least half the PAC-12.
I think USU will give a lot of defenses fits. Think Chucky is legit, and the defense looked great in the 4th.

I think USU will give a lot of defenses fits. Think Chucky is legit, and the defense looked great in the 4th.

I was talking about Utah not Utah St.

Utah st is solid all around. Their pass defense isn't very good but it's good enough to win the PAC-12.

Their special teams.... Their kicker. Cost them... Big time.

Utah's front 7 might be better than advertised. Nate Orchard is gonna be special. Their Secondary however, looks really bad. Travis Wilson looks legit which is huge for Utah.

Utah State is going to be a nightmare for every team that plays them. Good luck BYU , Boise St, and USC. So glad the Aggies are in our rear view mirror.

Utah's front 7 might be better than advertised. Nate Orchard is gonna be special. Their Secondary however, looks really bad. Travis Wilson looks legit which is huge for Utah.

Utah State is going to be a nightmare for every team that plays them. Good luck BYU , Boise St, and USC. So glad the Aggies are in our rear view mirror.

Orchard is a beast.
Mcgill needs to go back to safety
Wilson looked decent
Chuckie is a bad *** and I'm worried of what he will do against the cougs

Utah State looked amazing but they got out-Witted. They should've won that game. IF Keaton can stay healthy, holy ****. Dude is a force of nature. Their pace was just staggering, and with a QB that's such a complete threat, they are going to be hard to defend. I think this game will give Utah an edge heading into the early season because that was a serious test.