What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

trending upwards? we just got our *** kicked in 3 of our last 4.
Yeah, trending up. The Jazz have been playing better these last ten games or so than they were the previous 10 before that. The defense especially has been trending up.

Yeah, we are trending up because every season is going to be like the 2017-2018 season when we went on a historic run. We got the league just where we want it boys. Once we get to 9 games under .500, we are going to go on a tear.....

giphy.gif

Are any mods willing to take up this thread? @Revolution 9 @colton @ONE LOVE @Nate505 someone?

I’m in a very high state of **** it right now. And simply don’t have the energy for this right now. It deserves a dedicated driver. And I just can’t this season.

Lakers next game is the Bulls without Lebron. They might lose that one too lmao.

After that their schedule gets pretty hard. Even if Lebron James comes back after the Bulls game, wins will be tough.

Reason to be hopeful, but the margin of error is razor thin and we're injury depleted. When guys return from injury they don't return at 100% even if the injury is fully healed (which they probably won't be, because our guys want to get back in the gym). They'll have been out of the flow for several weeks. We should expect more fatigue and mental mistakes than usual, and that's at the crucial position of PG. Were it not for the injuries I'd be cautiously optimistic right now instead of cautiously bordering on pessimistic.