What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

I’m torn. I sort of just want to stand pat and coast into the playoffs remaining in the 6th seed. But if we do that, I don’t think we beat the Thunder or Nuggets. Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like we need to go on a run and start stringing together legit play for weeks straight.

That said, tomorrow is must win. We’re at home and have a scheduled loss the next day at Denver with the 1 seeded Bucks to follow on Saturday.
At least the silver lining of pulling OKC in the playoffs again and losing this time around would be that it should be enough to force DL's hand to make significant changes if he wasn't planning on it already.

Clippers, Nuggets, and Bucks.

Then, 18! winnable games. We could easily go 15-3 or even better there.

2 games vs Nuggets and @Clippers to end the regular season.

We need 18 more wins to reach 50.

Clippers, Nuggets, and Bucks.

Then, 18! winnable games. We could easily go 15-3 or even better there.

2 games vs Nuggets and @Clippers to end the regular season.

We need 18 more wins to reach 50.

The two Lakers games scare me. They probably shouldn't, but they do.

I’m too emotionally volatile right now. Tonight’s game pisses me off. **** this ****. Starting to sour on this team and FO

We have 34 wins with 22 games left.

I think 17-5 for 51 wins gets us the 3 seed.

To get those 17 wins, we have to win one of these next two imo. Otherwise, we’re looking at having to finish 15-3 the rest of the way.

And that Bucks game might be at home but the Bucks have the best road record in the league at 22-9.

We have 34 wins with 22 games left.

I think 17-5 for 51 wins gets us the 3 seed.

To get those 17 wins, we have to win one of these next two imo. Otherwise, we’re looking at having to finish 15-3 the rest of the way.

And that Bucks game might be at home but the Bucks have the best road record in the league at 22-9.
Bucks game will be a great litmus test for the team, I have them coming out of the East this year.

Bucks game will be a great litmus test for the team, I have them coming out of the East this year.
I watched the Bucks @ Kings game a bit (end of the fourth and OT), and Giannis looked really, really tired. Brogdon played really well, though. Bledsoe was outstanding in the clutch.

Giannis only played 24 minutes in an overtime game in which he had zero fouls.
Did he get hurt?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Denver might end up as the #1 seed. Warriors got beat by Miami last night so Denver is now 0.5 games back of the 1st seed.

So the discussion earlier about needing to finish 3rd or 6th in order to avoid the warriors might not end up being the case. 4th or 5th might be the way to avoid the warriors.

Wonder who has the harder remaining schedule between the nuggets and warriors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Denver might end up as the #1 seed. Warriors got beat by Miami last night so Denver is now 0.5 games back of the 1st seed.

So the discussion earlier about needing to finish 3rd or 6th in order to avoid the warriors might not end up being the case. 4th or 5th might be the way to avoid the warriors.

Wonder who has the harder remaining schedule between the nuggets and warriors.

That was a crazy finish I hope GSW can feel some of the pain we felt went that damn Jerebko shot went in...I dont trust Denver yet. They have a tougher remaining schedule than GSW.

That was a crazy finish I hope GSW can feel some of the pain we felt went that damn Jerebko shot went in...I dont trust Denver yet. They have a tougher remaining schedule than GSW.
Well deserved too, after GSW winning the previous one after KDs double dribble.

I know. Beat the Jazz in the first ****ing round.

I was 9 and I cried like a baby after game 5. Outscored by 11 points at home in the 4th quarter to lose by 4. It was soul crushing. Jordan was gone and we had won 60 games. Could have won the championship for sure. The Rockets also ended our road winning streak at 15 games that year, which was one shy of the NBA record. Oh, and they knocked us out of the WCF the year before. I have hated them so, so much ever since.