What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

I remember we dominated that game, and I was very happy about it. I remember the Rockets giving the Warriors and us the most entertaining series they’ve had since Durant joined. Saved the entire playoffs.

I’m well aware of Jazz history. What does the Jazz blowing their best chance at a title against Hakeem have to do with anything? The Dream was absolutely insane that run and deserved to win. Jazz blew it. Jordan retired and they didn't step up.

Harden is having the best offensive season for a shooting guard since MJ. Easy for me to appreciate, especially when there still seems to be a sentiment that he isn’t a ****ing great basketball player.

Heathen. I hope you’re excommunicated

Like I said before. Bye Felicia
You said it but you don’t seem to understand what it means because you keep responding to my posts in a very timely manner.

If only any of those responses had anything other than name calling and general mean spirit-ness. Guess I know where you get it for the Rockets. If it helps, none of your responses have given me any indication whatsoever that I’m wrong, so nice persuasion technique.

You said it but you don’t seem to understand what it means because you keep responding to my posts in a very timely manner.

If only any of those responses had anything other than name calling and general mean spirit-ness. Guess I know where you get it for the Rockets. If it helps, none of your responses have given me any indication whatsoever that I’m wrong, so nice persuasion technique.

I’m not trying to persuade. I’m mocking. Again, fail. But hey. Rock on. You do you.

I’m sorry that needlesley lashing out seems to be your coping mechanism.

Be well.

I haven’t been well for over a year.

At this point I’m riding this bitch into the ground. I don’t even care. Let it burn.

Wtf you been?!???

I haven’t been well for over a year.

At this point I’m riding this bitch into the ground. I don’t even care. Let it burn.

Wtf you been?!???
That was kinda the point. All good, we all go through tough times. And obviously some dumb internet argument about fandom isn’t gonna be a life changing event. I really hope things get better for you though, seriously. You’re a good dude.

And go Jazz.

After last night's Nuggets game our hopes for a 2nd round matchup are limited to the Warriors resting their guys before the playoffs.

Favors is out tonight with back spasms and Neto is questionable.

Ugh. I really hoped Favors would make the whole year injury free. He's been so good lately. Crap on a cracker.