What's new

Utah Jazz All Time "Most Likeable" Team

There was actually an image/logo of a hand and a log ten.

Wish I could find it.
LOL. That was my image. I've still got it, here it is:
handlogten.jpg

Its crazy that anyone would list Stockton or Malone as their most likeable players. Stockton couldnt have a conversation to save his life and Malone is a terrible person. Both were great great players but likeable? No.

I would throw AK, Hayward and Dwill into a category of decent players but not likeable.

Maybe some people are picking players they liked watching on the court, not actually liked as a person. Or maybe there is no difference.

Mitchell should be on top of everyones list, how can you not like him? Ingles has to be the most funny player of all time. Fesenko is #2 on the funny list.

I would also have Price on my list, I like him.

I might have to add Trevor Booker to my list. Probably would drop Mark Eaton, since I didn't really know him as a player.

Okay, updated my list:

Price - Rubio
Mitchell - Foye
Inlges - JJ
Booker - Big Al
Fesenko - Gobert

These are the most likeable guys to me.

Like all of us, Malone is not all good and not all bad. But his highs and lows are perhaps higher and lower than most of us. You've cited one of his highs. He's done a lot of other charity work, I believe, which is fantastic. But he also has some really serious lows. Perhaps the lowest is that he got a 13 year old pregnant when he was in college. That should be a jailable offense, in my opinion. And he has refused to have anything to do the son from that pregnancy, even refusing to pay child support for a long time and arguing that $125/month was too much for him to afford when he WAS forced to pay. See http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080507

There is absolutely no chance of him making my own most likeable list.