What's new

Utah Jazz Draft Night 2015 - Rate Dennis Lindsey's Choices....

Lyles: Don't know, he's never played a game in the NBA.

Hanlan: Don't know, he's never played a game in the NBA.

Diez: Don't know, he's never played a game in the NBA.

Lyles: It was between him, Booker, or Oubre. I wanted Booker because of his shooting and his potential. But Lyles, while a bit slow and boring the few times I saw him, seems like a smart and hard working player. He also fills a position of need, which means he'll see some play time. He's only 19, and he might develop into a nice offensive PF. We'll have to wait and see. B

Hanlan: Never heard of him. But he's Canadian, so he'll bring with him a bunch of Canadian homers to the forums. I already saw one named Dalamon. First impression: don't like him (Dalamon that is).

Lyles: F--
Hanlan: Who the **** dis is? How he fit in at all

Overall: Don't want to go into work tonight; extremely unsatisfied. Worst draft in years. Wish I would have slept. Can't believe I stayed up for that ********.

Lyles: It was between him, Booker, or Oubre. I wanted Booker because of his shooting and his potential. But Lyles, while a bit slow and boring the few times I saw him, seems like a smart and hard working player. He also fills a position of need, which means he'll see some play time. He's only 19, and he might develop into a nice offensive PF. We'll have to wait and see. B

Hanlan: Never heard of him. But he's Canadian, so he'll bring with him a bunch of Canadian homers to the forums. I already saw one named Dalamon. First impression: don't like him.

Dalamon or Hanlan? :eek:

Trey Burke's love is the only love I need. Go punch sand, haters.

Both. Freakin' canadians slipping across the border. They're behind the fattening of America with all that bacon they sneak into the country. They talk funny. too. Heck, the country can't even decide what language to speak.

If you can even call that travesty bacon! Just because you slap the word "bacon" on a piece of ham doesn't make it so.