What's new

Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Corbin-Canners - 6 pm *PST*

Why did Karl take that job? He's no spring chicken and it's going to take at least a decade to clean up that mess.

If I were Karl I would've held out until a playoff team had canned their coach before taking on one of the biggest dumpster fires in the league.

I would love to see the Knicks trade their first rounder this year for Cousins. Let Phil come be the coach, have Carmelo and Cousins and most likely ruin his legacy.

I would love to see the Knicks trade their first rounder this year for Cousins. Let Phil come be the coach, have Carmelo and Cousins and most likely ruin his legacy.

Or he gets those two gets a bunch of shooters 3&D wing types and they dominate.

Yes, For those crazy writers and fans who think Hood should be a throw in for a trade to get a vet, please just stop the nonsense. Hood is going to be very good and I think he is our SF/SG of the future.

Agree. Lindsey already said something to the effect that Hood would be around a long time. I know stuff happens, but Hood ain't going nowhere. IF Gordon were to leave via free agency in 2 years, Hood would just step right in as a starter. I really like our potential wing rotation. Jingles has even grown on me. He's a decent defender and just keeps making shots, despite looking like he should be playing church basketball.

Our bigger needs are a stretch-4 and PG. And a big to play behind Gobert. But I'm assuming Tomic, Pleiss or Motum will be the answer there.

The team is in great shape next season it wont be a case of worrying who starts but who makes the bench- Ingles, Booker with Burks will lead the second unit Tomic or Pliess backup Rudy