What's new

Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Corbin-Canners - 6 pm *PST*

Kings would have to be careful with a Cousins trade. He is really the only person on that team worth a ****. Hate on Cousins all you want, but the rest of their starting lineup was Ray McCallum, Ben McLemore, Omri Casspi, and Carl Landry. That's quite ****ty. It would be tough to trade away their only good player. Especially when the rep he has around the league probably wouldn't help in netting the ideal return for a player with his kind of talent.

The Kings play basketball like a bunch of retards.

I'm 100% sure Stauskas not having a good rookie year is because of the way they play. There are ton of times that he is wide open and they just ignore him. They have no idea how to play as a team. Or what it means for a team to get everyone involved and make the right play.

Stauskas sucked. The Kings tried to run some pick and rolls for him, but Quin Snyder had the troops prepared. Once he saw Stauskas bringing it up the floor he pointed at him and yelled pick and roll. Stauskas unsuccessfully forced the issue just about every time he tried to make a play.

Stauskas sucked. The Kings tried to run some pick and rolls for him, but Quin Snyder had the troops prepared. Once he saw Stauskas bringing it up the floor he pointed at him and yelled pick and roll. Stauskas unsuccessfully forced the issue just about every time he tried to make a play.

only success he had this season is that weird nickname he has lol

Kings have had a horrible front office, bad coaching, and selfish play for a long time. What a mess of a franchise. Can't believe the NBA kept them in Sactown over going to Seattle.

Kings would have to be careful with a Cousins trade. He is really the only person on that team worth a ****. Hate on Cousins all you want, but the rest of their starting lineup was Ray McCallum, Ben McLemore, Omri Casspi, and Carl Landry. That's quite ****ty. It would be tough to trade away their only good player. Especially when the rep he has around the league probably wouldn't help in netting the ideal return for a player with his kind of talent.

I absolutely love his game and his style of play, but I think he rubs off on his team. They were playing pretty well until everyone started following in DC's footsteps and whining about everything. Suddenly they were sidetracked and getting frustrated and taken out of the game. His antics are contagious and by the 4th quarter the whole team was infected.

The thing about Cousins is that he very rarely seems happy out there on the court. He really seems to convey a negative attitude. I admit that I don't really know anything about him other than what I see when the Kings play the Jazz, but it's hard to picture a Cousins-led team ever doing much unless he makes a serious attitude adjustment.

The thought of a Hood/Burks SG rotation makes me giddy AF. Guaranteed 35+ points a night from the position.
Uh...Think that through. Pretty bold to guarantee that those two will score at the same per minute rate as the top scorers in the league (when at the 2). It's not happening.

I wonder how Cousins has played in the NBA this long without anyone laying him out.
if he played in the 80's or 90's he'd have been by now.
I think anything that has me and Hack on the same side, must mean it's a certifiable fact. Because we never see anything the same way.

I don't know what u and hack are talking about but whatever it was u must have been wrong because hack is never right.

5f720b05687f980d956dc50307c5f450.jpg

#100RAPclub

Another great win by the Jazz! Btw who's that guy in the blue suit on the lower left? I always see him with the Jazz and also saw him with the Jazz during the summer league in vegas too.

Nah, but he might have been mellower this evening than some other nights. Even when he was peeved at Rudy for nearly fouling McCallum at the half, the conversation quickly turned into smiles. He seems to have a great relationship with everybody. The players are constantly looking at him for instruction during every stoppage of play.

One exchange I really liked was when McLemore hit a fairly contested jumper against Millsap, which clearly bugged Millsap (McLemore must have been chirping). Then Elijah tried to do a bit too much on the other end, and nearly turned it over. There was a stoppage in play and Quin calmly talked down Elijah and then drew up an excellent play out of the timeout to get Millsap a bucket and appease his competitive spirit. That was cool.

sig-wrothy. What a cool ****ing coach.

The thing about Cousins is that he very rarely seems happy out there on the court. He really seems to convey a negative attitude. I admit that I don't really know anything about him other than what I see when the Kings play the Jazz, but it's hard to picture a Cousins-led team ever doing much unless he makes a serious attitude adjustment.
He really needs to be traded to the Thunder so he can finally enjoy playing basketball and see what an NBA team is really like.

Last edited:
Another great win by the Jazz! Btw who's that guy in the blue suit on the lower left? I always see him with the Jazz and also saw him with the Jazz during the summer league in vegas too.

No clue. I think it's just the stats guy.

He is part of the Jazz PR team. Reports to the PR director.

Edit: Guess it's actually called the"communications" team now haha.

I still stand by the Glen Rice comparison I made awhile ago for Hood. I should find when I typed that. Might have been a summer league game.