What's new

Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Corbin-Canners - 6 pm *PST*

only success he had this season is that weird nickname he has lol

Sauce Castillo.

It was actually Sauce Castillo night at the arena. They were selling t-shirts of it and everything.

They were handing these out to people after the game:
IMG_20150405_220437_zpsnuwigvqa.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150405_220437.jpg
    IMG_20150405_220437.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
Lazy, were you wearing any jazz gear at the game?

The thing about Cousins is that he very rarely seems happy out there on the court. He really seems to convey a negative attitude. I admit that I don't really know anything about him other than what I see when the Kings play the Jazz, but it's hard to picture a Cousins-led team ever doing much unless he makes a serious attitude adjustment.

My colicly 6 week old doesn't cry as much as Cousins does. He's one of the biggest bitches I've ever seen when it comes to complaining.

My colicly 6 week old doesn't cry as much as Cousins does. He's one of the biggest bitches I've ever seen when it comes to complaining.

Every time the Jazz play the Kings I look foward to a Cousins blow up. Last night was one of his milder games. I'm disappointed. Also Locke blasted Cousins lol.

Every time the Jazz play the Kings I look foward to a Cousins blow up. Last night was one of his milder games. I'm disappointed. Also Locke blasted Cousins lol.

True. He's had multiple ejections when playing against the Jazz. As for Locke, meh. I'm pretty sure every broadcaster who's called a Kings game has blasted Cousins to some degree.

True. He's had multiple ejections when playing against the Jazz. As for Locke, meh. I'm pretty sure every broadcaster who's called a Kings game has blasted Cousins to some degree.

Oh I know the angle that Locke did it in made me laugh. Basically praised Karl for handling a bonehead like that after beating cancer. How Locke wouldn't be able to do the same.