What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets, Sunday March 8, 6pm EST/8pm MST; Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY

Deron to self: "I wonder if the Jazz would take me back...they have a lot of great young players unlike the **** I got on this team..."

Does Exum the only player that knows where to throw the pass for Gobert? Like where Gobert actually wants it thrown? lol

You know, I'm starting to think that we got the best of that DWill Nets deal, but keep me honest.

So since Feb 1st we've had the best defense in the NBA right? We still had Kanter in the starting lineup, but we had Exum there. So me thinks that Exum was the best improvement for our D. With Burke not containing guards.

Exum's best game in forever. Burke was good also. When we get production from our guards we are very tough to beat.

Remember when Williams threw the ball at Gordon in frustration? Gordon just returned the favor.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Lol at Hayward's last eff you to Dwill/Brooklyn. Glad Favors ended up playing well too.

These garbage time 3 pointers against Brooklyn and Philly are lowering our defensive rating dammit