What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets, Sunday March 8, 6pm EST/8pm MST; Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY

My least favorite ex-Jazzman is Aemichi (sp?) not because he's gay, but because that guy continues to talk smack about Sloan and Stockton. Was on Le Batard last week talking about how John Stockton didn't "walk the walk" because he didn't participate in wind sprints at the end of a practice. Made it sound like he was Allen Iverson on something. Guy is a self important d-bag.

I read Amaechi's autobiography and I don't remember him saying anything negative about Stockton. I remember he said Sloan had different rules for different players and I guess the story you posted is an example.

I read Amaechi's autobiography and I don't remember him saying anything negative about Stockton. I remember he said Sloan had different rules for different players and I guess the story you posted is an example.

Sloan let Boozer get away with never playing defense, so I can how a player would get frustrated.

Id put Rush, Foye, Koufus, Harris ahead of him and that's active players.

Wut??

Harris I can sorta see, but Foye and Koufus? Rush was coming off a major injury... he may have dogged it, but it was on a tanking team and he was a minor detail.

Kanter was who we got the one time we move up in the lottery. If that pick would have hit, then we'd be almost a lock for the playoffs next year. He was supposed to be a major piece, unlike every other guy you listed.

How can you be hating Boom Bitches. I think if they had kept him and the draft picks they gave for Big Al, the team would be a lot further along now.

How can you hate on Randy Foeye? If that dude were younger I'd STILL want him on the team. . .

When did I ever say hate? I just said Id place him before Kanter on a list of "least favorite".

How can you be hating Boom Bitches. I think if they had kept him and the draft picks they gave for Big Al, the team would be a lot further along now.

I want zero part of Kosta Doufus. In the league only because he is big, only scores because he gets totally ignored. No, no, no.

My least favorite ex-Jazzman is Aemichi (sp?) not because he's gay, but because that guy continues to talk smack about Sloan and Stockton. Was on Le Batard last week talking about how John Stockton didn't "walk the walk" because he didn't participate in wind sprints at the end of a practice. Made it sound like he was Allen Iverson on something. Guy is a self important d-bag.
Yeah, that guy was royally terrible. Stockton played with more effort in a single meaningless regular season game than that clown did his entire career.

I want zero part of Kosta Doufus. In the league only because he is big, only scores because he gets totally ignored. No, no, no.

Europe and the lower league are full of 7 footers. Kosta is blue collar/hustle guy who is also a legit 7 footer. For the most part those two qualities are mutually exclusive. Don't get me wrong, not a day has gone by where I wished we kept the dude - but I'll admit I root for him to hang around the league.

my least favorite ex-jazzman might actually be Kanter. If I were in ESA when he came to town, I'd boo hard.

Me too, guys that want out of here are a no no in my book. Enjoy the corn fields and tornadoes Kancer.

"Fruit Loops at the rim for Trevor Booker" said Locke. What the hell is he talking about and why does he call Booker "captain crunch"?

Sent from the JazzFanz app
I hadn't finished reading this thread to see if anybody answered but just in case, because Booker has a thing for Breakfast cereal so that is probably what he's referencing on when making those comments.