What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets, Sunday March 8, 6pm EST/8pm MST; Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY

I used the N word though. I am not sure how I feel about it.

Nauseating? If you used it to describe Jingles the last few games I'd be inclined to agree. I'm fairly certain the last 5 or 6 shot clock violations Joe has had a hand in nearly every one of them.

Eventually he will start hitting that little floater. He does it every once in a while and shows he can get to where he needs to be, he just doesn't show a lot of confidence in it yet.

Nauseating? If you used it to describe Jingles the last few games I'd be inclined to agree. I'm fairly certain the last 5 or 6 shot clock violations Joe has had a hand in nearly every one of them.

His **** been ****ed up. But he was never meant to be a starting SG...He still works his magic.

His **** been ****ed up. But he was never meant to be a starting SG...He still works his magic.

Agree. He's a bench player; that was the intended role when we signed him off waivers. It's also a little hard to blame him for violations if/when he gets passed the ball with 5 seconds left on the clock. We're a shooter short on offense. Just having Dante hit a few shots helped IMMENSELY. Now imagine having Exum and another guard as threats to shoot. That will loosen up the defense.

20150308-gallery-00.jpg

But there can only be ONE Captain Crunch: that was Milt Palacio.

My favorite part of the epic Milt Palacio mix tape was the picture of the dofus holding up a cut out of a Captain Crunch box on a stick...what sort of grown man would do that

Deron Williams might have gone out on bad terms, but he did a lot of good for the franchise and is probably the 3rd best player to play for the Utah Jazz franchise so far. I think there are few players that deserve to be booed. Williams is not one of them.

I agree. The only ex-Jazzmen I'll boo are the ones who forced their way out of town. Like Fisher. Or Kanter.

You guys, I think we are a Dante Exum improvement in year 2 away from challenging for a playoff spot. Add another year of development for all of our guys and we only get better. This is exciting stuff!

Eventually he will start hitting that little floater. He does it every once in a while and shows he can get to where he needs to be, he just doesn't show a lot of confidence in it yet.

He seems to be rushing it a little bit, it'll get better once the game has slowed down for him.