What's new

Utah Jazz vs Pheonix Suns - ESA - 8:30p mst - February 11, 2010

What a terrible effort. Completely freelancing it. Terrible.

Congratulations everyone, we have just seen a preview of 2013 Utah Jazz.

With 50 seconds remaining in the 4th quarter, the Jazz had scored a total of 21 points in the 2nd-half.
21 points in 23 minutes of basketball.

The only thing that would have been worse is if it were the Cavs that came in and beat us.

It's all Boozer's fault! He sat out with an injury! If he played (even thought he couldn't), we could have been the TWO seed and got swept in the WCF instead of the second round!!!!

BOOZER'S FAULT, not the players who played the damn game!!!!

i watch the first half boxscore on my phone at work. come home for the second half excited, and this is what i get?

A 27 point second half. That is beyond pathetic.

This team needs another bench scorer in the worst way. Would also have been nice to see Al show a pulse in this game.

****ing YIKES. Time to get critical of strategy. What happened to pushing the ball? It becomes even more expedient when EVERYONE plays like garbage in the 2nd half. Big Al was a big stinking piece of **** tonight. Jesus. Now that I think about it, after losing a re-invigorated AK, already being thin, Watson being garbage, and Jefferson being a nightmare, I should be excited the Jazz ONLY lost by 12.

Embarrassing.

****ing YIKES. Time to get critical of strategy. What happened to pushing the ball? It becomes even more expedient when EVERYONE plays like garbage in the 2nd half. Big Al was a big stinking piece of **** tonight. Jesus. Now that I think about it, after losing a re-invigorated AK, already being thin, Watson being garbage, and Jefferson being a nightmare, I should be excited the Jazz ONLY lost by 12.

Embarrassing.

Well, if the Suns had shot their season average from 3, we would have lost by 25. Which is about how much we should have lost by given the performance tonight.

Wow, well whatever emotion they had last a whole 24 minutes.

That was the worst the offense has looked...maybe ever.

I'm trying my best to be patient, but these guys are really starting to get on my nerves.

That second half was beyond pathetic.