What's new

Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns.... the gobert drinking game game

CAKAR i ignored him :D hatred words are everywhere

No hate from me, I hope you stick with this board and post through the good and the bad times for your buddy.

Never answered if you like Okur or not. My guess is not or indifferent.

Also you cant get on a forum and troll and not expect responses to your trolls. Well I guess you can expect that but you will be wrong.

lol, at people beeing angry about Kanter homers, firing back. When Jazzfans out of the whole social media, talking **** about Enes after every loss, even when he played great. His supporters will fire back.
Fine with me. Defend that whining bitch all you want to.

That was one of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while.

There were some really bad calls but Jazz shouldnt have left it up to the refs. Jazz should have won this easily. Good lesson for the team to learn this year.

Jazz now have the most losses of 5 points or less in the NBA at I think 17.

No hate from me, I hope you stick with this board and post through the good and the bad times for your buddy.

Also you cant get on a forum and troll and not expect responses to your trolls. Well I guess you can expect that but you will be wrong.

Are you kidding me dude ? Okur is legend . I don't even know where did you get this idea.

CAKAR i ignored him :D hatred words are everywhere

I don't think there is an active sports forum on the internet that wouldn't respond less than politely to somebody who comes to troll them directly after a close loss.

Trolling is not a true definition for my personal comments . Anyway it is not different for your kind.

lol, he was selected 3rd ALL NBA team and made Suckcats a contender all by himself. They were a TOP 5 defensive team ,with AL Jefferson out their. After AL Jefferson left, Utah is playing for the lottery.
Al carried the team on his back, for years...
Al Jefferson + Quin Snyder = Contending team...

Ditto with the whole not knowing if you're just joking about all the Al stuff.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

CAKAR most jazz fans are not like you. Enes is good person and great player but he lynched everywhere by haters. As a being Turk, i can't let that happen to him. I can't be nice to that issensitive people so i'm here.

I liked Kanter.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Hmm it was Phoenix -1.5... The conspiracy theories...

donaghy2.jpg

I am watching 3rd quarter now and the Jazz are down 13 points. If we lose it's on Kanter.

The other refs by not pulling that ref aside, in effect supported that ref's call. If anything they're more guilty of it since they had a better angle on the foul.
I think green is saying he didn't make any kind of a call at all.

You seem to be saying that he called a leg kick foul on hood.