What's new

Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns.... the gobert drinking game game

At least there is accountability. I'm sure the refs don't like being thrown under the bus. There will be bad calls unless they review every call, which simply isn't possible. I'm glad the NBA comes out and admits when they are wrong.

I think a Burke style drinking game would be better for you fishonjazz.

Burke takes a shot: shot
Burke dribbles for more than 10 seconds: shot
Burke gets beat by defender: shot

Burke has been playing better lately though, so perhaps you won't end up in the hospital.
LOL. Nobody got drunk from that!

@Lockedonsports: NBA via @NBAOfficial admit error on final call of Jazz v. Phoenix Suns. Non Call on Rodney Hood three was the INCORRECT call.

Coincidentally, though it probably had nothing to do with it, I called Mike Bantom's office earlier today and asked him to review the call -- he's the head of NBA officials, and he actually has spoken to me at length about officiating. Really open guy. Btw, the number to his office is: 212-407-8000 Ext: 8900

Coincidentally, though it probably had nothing to do with it, I called Mike Bantom's office earlier today and asked him to review the call -- he's the head of NBA officials, and he actually has spoken to me at length about officiating. Really open guy. Btw, the number to his office is: 212-407-8000 Ext: 8900
Were you in his house, wearing a balaclava and/or women's panties at the time?

Were you in his house, wearing a balaclava and/or women's panties at the time?

Do you know who Mike Bantom is? He was a good NBA player, starter, from the 1970s, played nine seasons. The guy is all about getting the calls right and that's all he cares about, a great person to have in his position because he played in the NBA and sees things from a player's perspective. Anyone who wants to talk to him, should call him.

You should not impersonate people. Its not good and this man is a famous one and its not you. I checked he does not like basketball.

It was a joke in response to the sicko comment of GVC. Are you him? So I get negrepped for reporting the inappropriate comments of a poster ... great, thanks. So you are his alt, then? Because I didn't report you, I reported GVC.