What's new

Utah Jazz VS Portland Blazers -- Tue. Oct. 25th @8pm MDT

Lol. What good would that do? Unless it's labeled half naked girl we jazzfanzers are too curious in nature to not open it. Lol. And even then. U horn dogs will still open it.

It would do good for people who browse the site at work, or in the presence of family, and don't want a bunch of pictures of women on the screen, basically. It would be a nice courtesy. I'd even propose it be made a rule.

It would do good for people who browse the site at work, or in the presence of family, and don't want a bunch of pictures of women on the screen, basically. It would be a nice courtesy. I'd even propose it be made a rule.
I hope/assume if people did that then it wouldn't make the picture the cover picture in the phone app as well. I personally don't mind the pictures but it does make it look like I'm on some adult site when those are the pictures popping up. I think it is a nice courtesy if people start doing that. I don't think it's a good rule or a needed one. We don't need more rules here and at that point you might as well ban posting pictures or at least pictures of people since scantily clad is or however you define it is purely an opinion.

I hope/assume if people did that then it wouldn't make the picture the cover picture in the phone app as well. I personally don't mind the pictures but it does make it look like I'm on some adult site when those are the pictures popping up.

Agreed. [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]?

You are all free to enjoy your game girl threads (and I'll spare you the sermon on how it tends toward the objectification of women and contributes to lowered self esteem of girls and women while guys drooling over photoshopped pictures), but the board offers ways you can do it without requiring everyone here to look at it.

Agreed. [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]?

You are all free to enjoy your game girl threads (and I'll spare you the sermon on how it tends toward the objectification of women and contributes to lowered self esteem of girls and women while guys drooling over photoshopped pictures), but the board offers ways you can do it without requiring everyone here to look at it.

While game girl pics are in general OK, the pics themselves still have to fall within the guidelines of the board. Anything NSFW is pretty much out. And the early pic or two in this thread were in my opinion in that category.

JIngles gunna win 11th man of the year

lol
gonna be a photo finish between him and mack.... On second thought i think you are right that ingles will win 11th man of the year. Mack will probably win the 12th man of the year.

CvivAzBVUAEWnP9.jpg:small

NSFW

I might actually read game threads if I didn't have to look at a bunch of scantily clad women. That would be nice.

#takenote

#TakeNote, fully clothed women can be beautiful.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mudgirl is a much safer google image search than Tubgirl, btw.