What's new

Utah Trade Deadline Discussion

Ringer NBA guy said Hood for Stanley Johnson. That’d be interesting.

I'd rather let Hood walk for nothing... Stanley can't shoot and has struggled with the mental aspects of the game. Good defender, but not Roberson good. Imma pass hard!

This article sounds like Jazz are just trying to find the best first round pick and probably the least amount of bad contract for Hood.

Every time I hear rumors on Philly it sounds like they are looking for Hood... we want perimeter shooting and bench scoring per Brett Brown. Expiring salary and to get off of the Bayless contract.

I think Philly either picks up Hood or Bradley at the deadline. AB will cost them less in draft compensation imo.

I've always liked Mike Scott as a stretch-4. He's playing great for The Wizards.
He is solid. I think Snyder would love him in our system. He does so much and is underutilized. I would love him as a backup 4 or even starting depending on who else we had.

seriously, we're trying to unload a SG who wants to start and get paid next year, and we want to pick up another one in the same mould ?? nonsense

didn't say he was a scrub, i said he was overrated. Maybe you Kiwis have trouble with comprehension ?? He's gonna want to get paid

He's gonna want to get paid doesn't mean he WILL get paid. Money is gonna dry up significantly this offseason. If he likes our team and we can get a reasonable deal done I think he'll be a good fit.

seriously, we're trying to unload a SG who wants to start and get paid next year, and we want to pick up another one in the same mould ?? nonsense

there is also some off court stuff with AB that makes me think he is a no go for us.

i didn't say they'd get it but we don't want to get into a bidding war now shush, you're annoying me

So what's your solution? Keep Hood? We'll have to match any offers he receive anyway. That's why DL wants to trade him for an asset.

The idea is to get a decent asset for Hood, and not pay as much to get Bradley and re-sign him at a reasonable price.