What's new

Utah Trade Deadline Discussion

At this point Id take anything the Nuggets offer us.
Ainge is a horse trader. I wouldnt deal with him on any type of transaction.

Ainge slides live eels down the horses throat and puts burs under the saddle to make an old nag seem lively.

If he was flipping houses you'd have to pull the carpet to look for mold.

He makes average nba players look above average and fringe players look like rotation players. He inflates their value, then trades th em away.

Lol.

Would rep.

If we did that trade, we're doing the Nuggets a favor. That's a salary dump for them. We would allow them to keep their best players

This trade would be the ultimate peace offering so they keep trading us first round picks. I'm cool with it.

I have a feeling that our roster will look very different tomorrow. The way we have shelved Burks. We didn't play Hood down the stretch but enough for him to score some points. Favors got some minutes, but he always gets minutes. Playing JoeJ 23 minutes was kind of unnecessary too.

We could see a ton of movement tomorrow.

Jazz could be looking at accumulating numerous 1st round picks tomorrow. I'm assuming they won't all be for this year's draft. Buckle up, buckaroos....

Watching that Cavs game just shows that some of the reports just seem like garbage. LeBron seems close with a ton of those guys especially Tristan.

Shumpert is expendable as is Frye due to basketball reasons, but most everybody else is essential to that team. I could be wrong. I think the Cavs target guys like Tyreke Evans, Favors, and Bradley. Keep most intact.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Watching that Cavs game just shows that some of the reports just seem like garbage. LeBron seems close with a ton of those guys especially Tristan.

Shumpert is expendable as is Frye due to basketball reasons, but most everybody else is essential to that team. I could be wrong. I think the Cavs target guys like Tyreke Evans, Favors, and Bradley. Keep most intact.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Winning heals all things.

Favors has trade value right now. We should cash in on that unless we have a very strong feeling he is extremely important to our current window and he's staying at a fair price. Not trading him when we know he's gone is just poor decision making for a small market franchise not known for signing big names.

Trading him for players and/or salary we dont want is even worse decision making - far worse. You dont make up for someone walking by taking on something that saddles you going forward. It is more than obvious that if we get an offer that fits with what we want going forward we take it.

There is risk in trying to resign both he and Hood but there is also reason to believe it might be worth the risk.