What's new

Utah vs. #15 Pitt

Congrats to Utes and Ute fans! I just caught about the last minute of regulation, and overtime. Exciting stuff.

Yes, we think you are a dick.

No, I didn't want to strangle him because I knew he was going to do it. I watched him stand next to the ref and signal for it. I also thought he was going to do it a third time. Do the rules permit it? Yes. Is it bush league? If you say so.

I don't know why you constantly put me down, but it is starting to sting.

Sloppy game for both teams, but all that matters is we found a way to win.

Dion Lewis is a beast and the fact that The Utes were able to shut him down, aside from a couple plays, is a great sign for the rest of the season.

More than likely Washington and Pitt will have similar years.

I could see that happening not because Pitt sucks, but because I could actually see Washington being decent this year. I could see Pitt being ranked top 15 and Washington just outside the polls when the season is over.

I still think Pitt will have a really good season.

They have two elite guys in Lewis and Baldwin, and their QB wasnt too bad last night.

If people dont know about Lewis they need to watch Pitt this year, he is fun to watch. The Utes run D was awesome last night but Lewis will have a big year. Baldwin is a monster and should be a future NFL stud. Brandon Burton did an amazing job on Baldwin last night but like Lewis, Baldwin should have a big year if Pitt uses him correctly.

Only dunbass byu fans would come into a ute game thread after Utah beat a top 15 team and demand ute fans to admit Utah was lucky and the game wasn't big. It's like the jazz playoff game threads when nugget or.rockets fan spam the board saying the jazz got lucky. Btw I can barely see right now so I'm not sure what I'm typing and trout is close to losing my business. Hehepeepeecaca. Haha jk but seriously I'm not.

I will say this. In my 9 years as a season ticket holder I don't think I've ever heard the stadium that loud.

I could see that happening not because Pitt sucks, but because I could actually see Washington being decent this year. I could see Pitt being ranked top 15 and Washington just outside the polls when the season is over.

I think Washington will win the PAC this year. They are going to surprise a few people.

Why didn't any of you zoobies make a byu game thread? You all are too busy parting your hair and putting on your socks with your sandals?

I'm gonna guess making analogies aren't your strong suit.

You guessed wrong. His analogy was spot on trollnan. Interesting by your own analogy you seem to care a ton about the Utes. You just can't seem to keep out of this or any other thread concerning them. Jealous that your team can't even get a game thread?

You guessed wrong. His analogy was spot on trollnan. Interesting by your own analogy you seem to care a ton about the Utes. You just can't seem to keep out of this or any other thread concerning them. Jealous that your team can't even get a game thread?
You are like a little parrot on the shoulders of other posters. I can't decide who you are more obsessed with . . . me or BYU.

You are like a little parrot on the shoulders of other posters. I can't decide who you are more obsessed with . . . me or BYU.

I'm not obsessed with your or zoobie nation. You just keep showing up and trolling threads I'm having conversations in. Like this Utah thread.