What's new

Utah VS New York 9pm ET / 7pm MT

Lol at the hate of the Derek Fisher hate.

Dude's a douche and Jazz fans hate him. Get over it.

Lol at the hate of the Derek Fisher hate.

Dude's a douche and Jazz fans hate him. Get over it.

This x1000

having a sick kid isn't a free pass to be a douche your whole life.

Fisher also lied to get out of Dallas. It's not like this is even an isolated issue with him.

This x1000

having a sick kid isn't a free pass to be a douche your whole life.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Fisher refusing to report to the Jazz after they made the trade with Golden State. It was during the summer, so it didn't get much play, but IIRIC the Jazz had to reach out several times and extend a few deadlines before he finally decided to show up. Anyone else remember it this way?

Did anyone else see Steve Browns interview with hood? Wanting to know how his ****s were. Hood didn't want to answer that. LMAO!

"So how sick were you? We could tell by the look of ur face and the **** running down your leg."

I wish I would have read this at home and not work so I wouldn't have to fight to hold in the laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGm9K82T9-o

This video illustrates perfectly why Favors is much more deadly when he gets the ball while moving or does something with it immediately. When he holds the ball on the block he is so much less effective. When he develops real chemistry with Exum he's going to be an all-star.

Man Goat Bear, 4 blocks and 3 steals, 4/8 shooting, rebounds galore....HOTSECHS
Goat bear shot better than 4/8 imo. There are times when he busts a hook shot and i think he does it almost for developmental reasons. Im glad he does because hell get better at them. He could have gone 4/6 in my humble imho.

How great is it to have 20 games to tweak the team? Next year we wont be able to experiment and develop bench talent as much because we will be in the playoff hunt and every possession will matter. Sit back and enjoy boys.

Dude, he had diarrhea tonight. Hard to D up when you got doodoo coming out your butt.

Serious?

I was watching the game, with the sound off, and they showed a picture of Hood running off the court and down the tunnel. I assumed he had hurt his foot or ankle again, but no trainer or staff followed him so I guessed maybe he just left something in his locker and was going back to get it. But Diarrhea makes more sense. Don't eat the food in Brooklyn, yea.