What's new

Utah VS New York 9pm ET / 7pm MT

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Fisher refusing to report to the Jazz after they made the trade with Golden State. It was during the summer, so it didn't get much play, but IIRIC the Jazz had to reach out several times and extend a few deadlines before he finally decided to show up. Anyone else remember it this way?

KOC had to fly out to meet him, and beg him to come. Then when he got here he started "players only" meetings, subtly jabbed at Jerry & the organization and was a perpetual drama queen.

KOC had to fly out to meet him, and beg him to come. Then when he got here he started "players only" meetings, subtly jabbed at Jerry & the organization and was a perpetual drama queen.
Fisher might be the single biggest fraud in NBA history. A pathetic worm on every level.

Kind pissed me off when Snyder talked to Fisher after the game. Snyder should have given him the bird and walked off. What a bunch of fans did by mocking his daughter is way off limits IMO. But fisher himself is a tool.

Kind pissed me off when Snyder talked to Fisher after the game. Snyder should have given him the bird and walked off. What a bunch of fans did by mocking his daughter is way off limits IMO. But fisher himself is a tool.

Yeah, who needs sportsmanship? And this is a guy y'all made mod? Lmao, no morals modstapo

Had Snyder done that he would have instantly passed Jerry Sloan on the beloved coach scale, only possibly behind Frank Layden.

Also, I'm torn on Fisher because if you have a child you know that you'd do anything to take the best care of them, although it seemed like he had a major competing interest of leaving Utah at the same time.

But the man is responsible for my second favorite Jazz playoff moment ever. So there's that. I'm torn. Especially now.

LHM should have had Fisher sign a no-compete as a term of terminating the contract, could never suit up against the Jazz. That would have been some Shylock-level *ish right there.

Expect that Favors isn't really a high motor player. He isn't a low by any means, but The Motor suggest a player who is pure hustle and energy.
Psycho T

What I love about Favs is his quiet assassin play style. He doesn't need to bark or talk trash. He goes out and plays. Doesn't bitch and moan like others do (cough..Kanter). He just plays his game.

I sometimes wish he would be more aggressive. But he takes it as it comes. He accepts that he's the man along side Hayward, and that Hayward is the first option. And doesn't cry about it. And last night knowing full well that Hayward was out, he carried us. Didn't get a big head about it. Just played. No non-sense. Just did it cause we needed him too. Awesome to have such a player.

I'm tired of today's NBA player. Egotistic maniacs who would rather score 30 than win a game. Favors is breath of fresh air. Do whatever is needed to help the team win.

What I love about Favs is his quiet assassin play style. He doesn't need to bark or talk trash. He goes out and plays. Doesn't bitch and moan like others do (cough..Kanter). He just plays his game.

I sometimes wish he would be more aggressive. But he takes it as it comes. He accepts that he's the man along side Hayward, and that Hayward is the first option. And doesn't cry about it. And last night knowing full well that Hayward was out, he carried us. Didn't get a big head about it. Just played. No non-sense. Just did it cause we needed him too. Awesome to have such a player.

Excellent post. No-nonsense players like Faves are hard to come by these days.