What's new

Utes forums

Pffft. Typical. Ute fans only worry about BYU.

1984 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. PEACE.

I'd at least check it out. I agree though, the format on utefans.net is horrible. That's the main reason I don't use it that much.

The crazy thing about Utefans.net is that the thing has been up for years upon years and nobody has done anything about it. You guys are upgrading your conference, you should definitely upgrade your main message board at the sametime.

www.cougarboard.com format is kind of weird too because your conversation floats to the bottom of the board in about 5 minutes because it's so busy, then you have to keep making new threads about the same subject until you have said everything you want to and you get a bunch of repeat posts throughout the day and such. It doesn't bother me anymore but it used to be a huge pain in the butt.

I'd sign up, utefans is ghetto, i picked up a virus on their site a year or so ago and decided to never go back

MM, what type of a forum are you going to use and who's going to host it? Have you come up with any names for it yet?

I'm going to use PhpBB for the forum (I can't afford vBulletin), WAMP for all my database stuff, hosting is taken care of, and I've got a few ideas for names. Probably OurUtes.com

Utedorks.com

TheBestUniversityOfUtahForumOnTheInternet.com - kinda catchy

XXXUtah.com

UtahFreaks.com

Seriously though I like UteRedZone.com

UteRedZone is good. Any name suggestions are welcome. If I end up using yours I'll give your name a special color and make you a premium member or something.