What's new

Utes forums

This will be up in time for monday morning right? I need something to do during work hours.

UteRedZone.com is cool
UltimateUtes.com is cool
UtahRedZone.Com is cool
UteTalk.com is cool
TroutBum.com not cool

lol

This will be up in time for monday morning right? I need something to do during work hours.

Haha. Maybe next Monday. I'm a full time student with a job and very little free time AND I'm still learning this stuff as I go. But I'll do my best. I have my friend working on some designs too.

I'm glad I have everyone's support! I hope this works out. It should be fun.

utahblowz.com

Uteslosttheirlandtothewhiteman.com

AIDS.com

Primerica.com

There has to be a winner in there somewhere.

UteRedZone.com is my favorite, although the funniest one posted so far is ClearlyUtes.com

That YB is one funny dude.

I thought it was just me about the way the other U forums feel and look, guess not.
And heck ya I'd join, for me Utefanz and UteRedZone are my 2 fav.

Note: as of right now I'm still learning all of this as I go and this forum could crash or be slow while I learn the ropes. Be patient please. It will still be better than Utefans.

I opened registration too. Go register and post like normal and see how it goes. Only the Utes forum is open right now.

Last edited:
TapaTalk is coming. I'm having some problems publishing the forum through them, I should be able to fix it through my FTP client when I get home (the one on the Godaddy site blows).