What's new

Vacation Locations

I just want beaches. I never want to go to historic cities. Don't want to see London, Paris, Rome, new york, none of that. It's all concrete, cars, people, noise, buildings, polution. All the stuff I want to get away from in vacation.

For me it's the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Belize, Honduras, Virgin Islands, etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Come on down here bro, we'll go to Corona del Mar. Our favorite beach.

We like to travel, don't do it as much as we like. For fish one of our favorite destinations was the Baltic sea. Had a blast. Lots of stuff to do in the area we were. Plus we were able to visit 3 countries on that trip. Lots of fun.

When we go to Hawaii, we stay up on the north shore and avoid all the touristy stuff. It’s great. There’s a secluded beach that we hang out at all the time. Beautiful.

My wife wants to go to Tahiti for our 20th anniversary next year. Trying to make that happen.

My goal is to take the whole family to Japan at some point. My wife hasn’t been since she was a foreign exchange student in high school. I’d love to take her back there someday.

Been to Hawaii, its too damn hot. New Zealand is full of savages, beautiful place, mostly untouched by civilization, the native women have their charm if you like a bit of rough trade. All in all its best seen in the Lord of the Rings films.

1564201571238.jpg

Want a salt lick Jacinda Ardern?

The Maori are really nice people, I've found.

The Maori are really nice people, I've found.

I've got family that are half Maori half Italian, wonderful people, all of them have left NZ to live in Australia tho (the draw of civilization, indoor plumbing and colour TV being overwhelming.). When thinking of the kiwi's i like to think of the lost tribes of the amazon or the roaming people of the Sahara desert, people untouched by the outside world and modernity, what used to be called primitive people, for instance think of the Scottish.

Panama City, Florida. We found some dumpy hotel as we were passing through from Texas to Orlando a few years back. Ended up returning the following Thanksgiving. We'd like to go back some time. There's barely been anyone there each time we've gone. The water is calm (Gulf of Mexico side). We stayed up north which I think is technically called Panama City Beach.