What's new

Vitriolic Rhetoric in Wisconsin

PearlWatson

Time to fire them all for walking off the job to attend an illegal protest.
Time to jail the Democrats who skipped town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gsnLfsbbM

Wisconsin_Union_Protests_30-300x154.jpg

wisconsinunionprotestcr.jpg

wi-hitler2.jpg

5451822649_4a8fbb414e.jpg

The union bosses don't like the mandatory union dues/membership taken away. Boohoo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wEnqpvzCyw

The part of this whole thing that I got a kick out of was when the governor told Obama to worry about his own budget. I don't think there are any people left in government who know what a balanced budget is. Good grief, you've got Geithner admitting that the proposed budget is unsustainable, but that didn't stop them from proposing it anyway. I'm afraid that this is the new America. The sad reality is when the money is gone, it is gone. Some people seem unable to grasp that concept. (stepping off soapbox)

The part of this whole thing that I got a kick out of was when the governor told Obama to worry about his own budget. I don't think there are any people left in government who know what a balanced budget is. Good grief, you've got Geithner admitting that the proposed budget is unsustainable, but that didn't stop them from proposing it anyway. I'm afraid that this is the new America. The sad reality is when the money is gone, it is gone. Some people seem unable to grasp that concept. (stepping off soapbox)

That part did make me smile.
Notice that Walker didn't spend time blaming his predecessors for the mess he "inherited" either.

That part did make me smile.
Notice that Walker didn't spend time blaming his predecessors for the mess he "inherited" either.

Maybe that's because he inherited a surplus knucklehead. The budget deficit is due in large part to corporate tax cuts that Walker pushed through the state legislature and have brought back nothing to the state

As for the greedy pigs comment, the unions are conceding many of the cuts, the debate is regarding stripping their collective bargaining power which would deny them the right to re-negoitiate their contract at a later date.

As for the signs - who said this was a "liberal rally?" Are all union members liberals?

Last edited:
would you ****ing moderators do something about this non-content **** posting please and stop dicking around with infractions and ban ****ing trolls who deserve it, your community is a ****ing horrid cesspool because of people and threads like this

in that i am literally ashamed to share humanity with most of you, it honestly causes me great stress that we're of the same species and i literally want to kill myself because of it

How about ole governor threatening to bring out the National Guard? Shades of Hank Paulson threatening marshal law on America if the stimulus bill wasn't passed. It's about time the American police state starts kicking some ***. This should be fun over the next few years.

in that i am literally ashamed to share humanity with most of you, it honestly causes me great stress that we're of the same species and i literally want to kill myself because of it

So, how was the Absinthe?

Maybe that's because he inherited a surplus knucklehead. The budget deficit is due in large part to corporate tax cuts that Walker pushed through the state legislature and have brought back nothing to the state

Link?
His tax cuts don't even go into effect in this years budget, knucklehead.

would you ****ing moderators do something about this non-content **** posting please and stop dicking around with infractions and ban ****ing trolls who deserve it, your community is a ****ing horrid cesspool because of people and threads like this

Liberals-of-the-Looney-Left.jpg

Link?
His tax cuts don't even go into effect in this years budget, knucklehead.

Your request and your comment clearly illustrates you know nothing about what's going on in Wisconsin.

Go back to pretending you're a girl - it's what you do best.

As for the greedy pigs comment, the unions are conceding many of the cuts, the debate is regarding stripping their collective bargaining power which would deny them the right to re-negoitiate their contract at a later date.

I'm fully aware of what's at stake here. That doesn't change my opinion that teachers are greedy pigs. They do it for the kids my ***.