What's new

Walker Kessler’s Defense Thread

I was worried the first month of the season. He didn't look like himself. He was great in December though. He's even trying to dunk it through contact on the offensive end now.

I'm a huge fan of Kessler, and I promise I'm not trying to ruin your thread, but what is the offensive rating of the last 11 teams we played?

Maybe it's not as bad as I'm thinking, but feels like we have mostly played really bad offensive teams over the last 11 games.

I'm a huge fan of Kessler, and I promise I'm not trying to ruin your thread, but what is the offensive rating of the last 11 teams we played?

Maybe it's not as bad as I'm thinking, but feels like we have mostly played really bad offensive teams over the last 11 games.
I'm guessing it's like most 11 game stretches. Some good offenses and some bad ones.
Dallas, new orleans, Cleveland, Sacramento, Miami, Brooklyn are all in that stretch.
(Don't know the offensive ratings of those teams though)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Lololololol
He comes in here all wet blanket of course

it's not wet blanket. The literal point of these threads is to go back to them and see the comments over time. Why are we making two threads of the same content when one good one already exist?

it's not wet blanket. The literal point of these threads is to go back to them and see the comments over time. Why are we making two threads of the same content when one good one already exist?

Just shut up lmao. You made a THT 4/80M extension thread, a THT most improved thread and a THT potential assists thread all within a few days earlier in the season.

I'm guessing it's like most 11 game stretches. Some good offenses and some bad ones.
Dallas, new orleans, Cleveland, Sacramento, Miami, Brooklyn are all in that stretch.
(Don't know the offensive ratings of those teams though)

I just looked it up and it's really bad. Maybe one of the worst 11 game stretch of offenses that any team will play this year. We didnt play a top five offense in the whole stretch and played 3 of the 4 worst offenses. I calculated the average offensive rating of the teams we played and it is 113, which would be a bottom 10 offense in the league right now.

Still, Kessler was extremely good and deserves his recognition. You can feel the difference when he comes in to the games. The stats posted about 2 man lineups were extremely impressive to me.

I just looked it up and it's really bad. Maybe one of the worst 11 game stretch of offenses that any team will play this year. We didnt play a top five offense in the whole stretch and played 3 of the 4 worst offenses. I calculated the average offensive rating of the teams we played and it is 113, which would be a bottom 10 offense in the league right now.

Still, Kessler was extremely good and deserves his recognition. You can feel the difference when he comes in to the games. The stats posted about 2 man lineups were extremely impressive to me.
Hardy has figured out that Walker is most effective against mid tier players so he limits his minutes to those types and then tries to spread the more talented lineups we play against out with our spacing bigs.

This thread is great because it proves that people on this board love to copy me. The streak of THT banger threads still lives in y'alls heads rent free.

But it's flagrant we are disrespecting a JFC goat @ONE LOVE by not using his original appreciation thread.

Hardy has figured out that Walker is most effective against mid tier players so he limits his minutes to those types and then tries to spread the more talented lineups we play against out with our spacing bigs.

Yeah, I don't think that's it LOL. I think he has decided to limit his minutes with Collins, and Collins is getting paid starter money.

Yeah, I don't think that's it LOL. I think he has decided to limit his minutes with Collins, and Collins is getting paid starter money.
That's it.

You also cant start Dunn w/ Walker, so that's also part of it, but the idea is that starters are more able to exploit Walker whereas bench/mixed lineups have a harder time doing so.

I understand why people dont want to face that fact though. You might get labeled a Walker hater and you have to come to grips with the fact he isnt the 2nd coming of Gobert.